What is the big plan for the Great Day?

by Dark Side 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Do JW's stock up food and water for the Great Day?

• Heaven
    Heaven

When I was a kid back in the '60s and '70s, I was told that we had to get to a Kingdom Hall. I'm not sure exactly why but I think it was based on the Biblical story of when the doors were marked with blood. Apparently the Kingdom Halls would be 'passed over'. Whatever.

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

So, there is no plan

That seems like a lack of organization

Strange...

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

It is positively creepy that they call violent death of billions of people a "Great Day".

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I always heard we should make for the nearest Kingdumb Hall.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Just make sure you don't "long" for your posessions that are being destroyed or God will Insta-Spice you like he did with nameless Lot's wife.

-Sab

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

is positively creepy that they call violent death of billions of people a "Great Day".

Creepy is right.

Jehovah, the God of Love.

Nice

• watersprout
    watersprout

I heard a rumour a few years back about how Bethell were writing a handbook on how to survive the tribulation! Lol!

There is an elders wife in my old cong who told me years ago how she can't wait to go around knocking doors to tell people they are going to die and its too late for them. They have been judged! I was speechless, so i asked her where she got that info from. She said an awake, so i searched the date she gave me and i found nothing! I swear a lot of it is invented in their twisted little minds!

I remember being told when the great A started we would have to get to the kingdom halls and were were not to help any non jdubs. Even if they were begging us to take their children so they could be saved. We would have to lock them out and ignore the screams....... SICK SICK SICK! My hands are shaking as i type this! Not a nice thought thinking your unbelieving sister is going to be eaten by birds either........

Peace and light

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Makes me wonder how many people Noah and his sons turned away as they were desperately hammering at the Ark's door. Women with their children

How many sleepless nights did those guys suffer through?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WBT$ Old School Plan..

The Book Study was the most important meeting of all..

It was held in a Private home..

Thats where you would recieve instuctions from the WBT$,on what to do..

The Book Study in a private home no longer exists..

Jehovah`s Witness`s are Screwed just like everyone else now..

........................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit