Watchtower Attorney and new contract for deceased?

by Dogpatch 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Lady Lee beat me to it, but that link she provided for the Charitable Planning Brochure was what I was thinking of. Take a look at it.

• wasblind
    wasblind

"so far it's all hearsay."

Maybe, but i know what ain't hearsay. And that is what they said about Beth Sarim, on page 76 in the proclaimers book that says:

" The purpose for aquiring that property and building this house was that there might be some tangible proof........that the faithful men of old will soon be resurrected by the lord......."

Yes, i do believe they told that lady she would get her property back after armegeddon, but i also believe that because of what happened with Beth Sarim, they were to smart to put it in writing this time.

Oh, by the way they sold that house, action speak louder than words FALSE PROPHETS

• wasblind
    wasblind

All along we're thinking that the door to door preaching work is fruitless,

this is a good way to convert an elderly person, and snatch their homes

• carvin
    carvin

They are so big on claiming thet follow the bible, does the bible not say that we are to leave an inheritance to our children? My dad has told me many times that when he dies that his house and belongings are mine and my sisters, however he is married so I know that she will get it all if she out lives him, which is only right. About five years ago my dad was having major health problems and was in the hospital and one of his fellow elders aproached me out of the blue (while at the hospital) and makes the comment that I don't need to be there as the estate is going to the WT and not me.

I wonder, how would he know this, if it is true?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Carvin, I think the remark made to you could be very telling. Since an elder told you 'Your presence at hospital is not necessary' because all of 'your father's estate is going to WT' sounds very cold and calculating. Obviously they did not want you there in case your father had a change of heart toward reconciliating with you. I wonder if they had him sign everything over while he was on his deathbed. So sorry for your pain and the callousness you must have endured.

Could these devious plans for WT enrichment of themselves be at the heart of the reason that WT is so eager to divide familes?

Could this be the Truth as to why WT seeks out "infractions" and looks to find problems to divide and cause trouble between family members?

Is this the real reason for some of the shunning edicts....so that when a person rejects his family WT can swoop in?

Is this the method to the madness?

• peacedog
    peacedog
    Could this be the Truth as to why WT seeks out "infractions" and looks to find problems to divide and cause trouble between family members?
    Is this the real reason for some of the shunning edicts....so that when a person rejects his family WT can swoop in?
    Is this the method to the madness?

Great food for thought, cameo-d.

• wasblind
    wasblind

"Could these devious plans for WT enrichment of themselves be at the heart of the reason that WT is so eager to divide familes?

Is this the method to the madness?"

Cameo-d,

Now that's what i call real spiritual food at the proper time especially for ex-JW's ,disfellowshipped, and apostates

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Marking this thread !

• doublelife
    doublelife

Marking this thread too!

• Mary
    Mary

Good lord......that is nauseating to the extreme.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit