A Child Called "It"

by brotherdan 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• StAnn
    StAnn

I'd heard of it as a teen ONLY because of the warnings from the WTS but I didn't know what it was. I had lots of weird ideas that I won't share, just because they were so silly that they are embarrassing. I remember a boy telling me a dirty joke and it took me 10 years to get it because I just didn't think that way.

That kind of conduct was so anathema to me that there was no way I would even consider wearing a tampon. After giving birth to my son, my doctor was talking to me about birth control and brought out the diaphragm. OMG, as she explained it, I turned thousands of shades of red and was saying "No thank you, no thank you!" She said, "Some couples even put it in as part of their foreplay." I was like, "Foreplay? What's foreplay?"

Wish SOMEONE had given me THE TALK before I got married!

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at and nodding in agreement with St Ann.

There is a story about an older sister and tampons, but, like you, I won't tell it here.

Syl

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh no, the subject of Satan's little fingers has arisen!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Rosita: [El Guapo has kidnapped Carmen and taken her to his fortress] Carmen, tonight you are to be El Guapo's woman. I am going to give you some hints about lovemaking with El Guapo.
    Carmen: I would rather die first!
    Rosita: Tell me, Carmen, do you know what foreplay is?
    Carmen: [Carmen shakes her head, trembling slightly with fear] No...
    Rosita: Good! Neither does El Guapo.
    (from IMDB)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

too funny but keep it serious folks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit