SMOKING

by Quentin 59 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hey Quandry has the right idea!! Go get yourself a pair of frivolous heels. Hmmmm ok, whatever the mail equivalent would be.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Tennis shoes...OK...day three...lit one up...after a few puffs, ran water over it and tossed in trash...didn't taste to good....

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

I tried many times to quit. Finally, I quit cold turkey when I got pregnant... I wanted to be a good example for my kids.

You just gotta find what works for you and you will stop.

ESTEE

• littlepixie
    littlepixie

Keep going Quentin, the UK is behind you!! I can stop in a heartbeat with the gum- dont even think about cigs but it blows my belly up something awful & gives me indigestion.

The Allen Carr book is amazing - everyone says "how can a book stop you smoking" but I gave up for a year after reading it (and smoked all the way through reading which you're allowed to do)

I relapsed but I will never give up giving up.

Good luck - keep us posted xx

• Quentin
    Quentin

Will do. Having support through this is very helpfull....thanks folks...

• beksbks
    beksbks

Quentin!! You're not paying attention man. I wrote this

Hey Quandry has the right idea!! Go get yourself a pair of frivolous heels. Hmmmm ok, whatever the mail equivalent would be.

You didn't correct me! Male equivalent I meant to say. Gold star for your efforts, next week, peach cobbler.

• Quentin
    Quentin

It's the loss of nicotine...I'll do better...peach cobbler, ummmmm!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Shoot! That's probably such an extreme reward it should wait for the one month point.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Noooooo, can't wait. Can prepare and cook my own by the way...I need a reward..

• beksbks
    beksbks

Well, that's what I figured. Each week an awesome reward. We'll just have to keep thinking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit