SMOKING

by Quentin 59 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

We are supporting you!! Keep us up to date on your progress, so we can kick your ass if you fail!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

This sounds funny.......... toothpicks.

you have something in your mouth and it can.....can help with an urge.

• Quentin
    Quentin

I have a pack of smokes on the counter...so far have managed to ignore them, but it's like a safty blanket. There there, I know there there, we'll see how this plays out I do NOT want an ass kicking...

• beksbks
    beksbks

Don't you forget it

• Quentin
    Quentin

2nd day...so far, so good...

• blondie
    blondie

One day at a time.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Here in UK we can get Champix on prescription - they're great - after 8 days or so you really just dont want to smoke...also there are the inhalors which work too...all the best....and remember - the cravings DO NOT LAST FOREVER ...

Loz x

• Quandry
    Quandry

Cigs are sooooo expensive.

How about this? After 10 days without smoking, take the money that you would have spent and buy yourself a nice dinner, or something that you've been wanting.

After one month without a cigarette, do something really special with the money you would have spent. Then breathe deeply, knowing that your lungs are healing, you sense of smell has improved, and you are no longer a slave to a tobacco company who's aim is to take your money and harm you with its product.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

• Quentin
    Quentin

Good idea Quandry....a nice meal after ten days would rock...

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

remember this after a week the urges you feel are in your mind...................

you didn't die...................... you can do this!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit