John of Patmos NOT John of the Gospels

by PSacramento 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JWoods
    JWoods

I was not the only one Sylvia, but thanks anyway.

I knew the witch could conjure you up again. So did Minimus.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    It may have been Lazarus who was lying in the bosom position and who was directed to ask the Master who was going to betray Him.

In all the accounts, only the 12 were there and Lazarus was not one of the 12.

It's a bit of stretch.

Besides, the GOJ names Lazarus so no reason to not identify him, also the GOJ gives a hint that Lazarus was probably in hiding since there were plans to kill him.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I don't understand why so many people in Biblical times went only by one name. Only a few had what we today consider "normal" names such as Simon Peter.

You might think they were all Brazilian footbal (soccer) players or something.

Rub a Dub

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

LOL !!
    Maybe they were !

Well, they didn't really have last names per say, it was John, Son of Phil and brother of Harold, 3rd cousin of Tom and friend to Steven the hairstylst that is a tad too in touch with his feminine side.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

REVELATION was inspired but SOMETHING spiritual. The messages and understanding it REVELS which are not understood yet by general population could not be human inspired or conspiracy.

Wish could get the true source of these things

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit