I am Getting Married To A Lovely 'Sister' In December!

by african GB Member 35 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am not making any specific suggestions here, but on JWS there was an annoying former member of the sex cult, The Children of God (now known as "The Family International), who thought it was his personal mission to "save" us all and bring us to the lord.
    One of the members started a personal message campaign to encourage people to simply ignore anything he said, anything.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Why do you have "sister" in quotations?

• Think About It
    Think About It

If your lucky, maybe that night you'll have your first sex that does not involve the use of your hand.

Think About It

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Now I understand why Noah was ridiculed.

*Evidently* (no copyright infringement intended) he began his spiritual career saying so many ridiculous things that in the future, he lost ALL of his credibility. NO ONE could take him seriously, even when warning others of the impending destruction from a worldwide deluge, that never happened before nor will ever happen again.

I now thank you, african GB member, for helping me to better understand what is so EVIDENT in that Bible account. Yes, you are the present-day, anti-typical Noah or BKA........the Noah class. Whatever you prefer.

CoC

• Mary
    Mary
    If your lucky, maybe that night you'll have your first sex that does not involve the use of your hand.

LOL!!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "...wish me luck in my marriage,..."

Well, if you want to be successful in your 'marriage', you had better learn that JWs do NOT use the word 'luck' in their day-to-day conversations.

Also, since you have stated that everyone in the congregation you attend is old - that means you married an older lady. I hope she has a will.

Good Luck with that.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Good luck.

W

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

Thanks for posting that photo Mary! I needed that laugh.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AGBM`s Sweetie..

.............................OUTLAW

• karter
    karter

I guess you will be so busy with your new lady in your life you won't have time to post those letters from the G.B you promised in one of your posts!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit