I am Getting Married To A Lovely 'Sister' In December!

by african GB Member 35 Replies latest jw friends

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Pls, wish me luck in my marriage, and give me some advice on how to make it a success.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

That was your dream last night?

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

I am not joking guys, pls.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

This is quite an eventful year for you AGBM! I mean what's next? Kingship? Flight to the moon? Appointment to the real GB? You must be an elder by now!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Is she overweight? It's probably not a good thing to marry someone overweight, because chances are after the honeymoon, she's going to gain more weight. It will be dang near impossible for her to lose the post-marriage weight. If she's reasonable overweight, you can look at her mother and get a better inkling as to what your wife will look like a decade or so down the road. If her mother has kankles, get rid of her immediately. You'll end up spending a fortune on lotion trying to moisturize her kankles. Not to mention the small fortune you'll spend on toilet paper. You do know that women go through several rolls of toilet paper a week? This could potentially cut into your retirement and pension. Another thing to consider is, since you plan on surviving armageddon, and living forever in the new system, if she's fat now, she'll be perfectly fat in the new system. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with a woman who is perfectly obese? Food for thought, no pun intended.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Why don't you and her go commit a disfellowshipping offense and get dfed together!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

A sister or a sista?

• cantleave
    cantleave

To make a marriage a success you need to go against everything he society tells you.

Let her be the boss - especially during sex.

Experiment with oral and anal sex.

Don't go to meetings, and certainly don't be an appointed man (you won't have time for the oral and anal sex).

Stay in bed on Saturdays and Sundays - doing oral and anal sex, rather than going on the service.

Don't do family worship, spend the time doing .... yeah you've guessed it - oral and anal sex.

Following those simple guidlines will result in happiness forever (and sore parts of the body!)

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Keyser soze-lol,...

a sista my ni**a, ya no wat i'm sayin'.

• Mary
    Mary
    Pls, wish me luck in my marriage, and give me some advice on how to make it a success.

Found a picture of AGBM's girl. She's a beaut!!! Best of luck!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit