Is this how all door knocking is now?

by jamesmahon 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• littlebird
    littlebird

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The witnesses just came to more door, and you know what? My mind went blank, and I couldn't remember a thing you said. I just said, "ya know, Im disfellowshipped so Im good, thank you" the sister clenced her mouth and the brother said "have a nice day"

I must need more coffee.

• nelly136
    nelly136

lil, wait for the second knock and it'll be an elder asking you if you want to go back

• laverite
    laverite

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing job!!!!!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

JamesMation said,

"I cannot believe they are getting any new converts if they are all as good as him. ..."

Well, I suspect that the new converts will be "as good as him"... Since that's the sort that they're sending 'door-to-door' nowadays...

Which adds to the downward spiral of the Watchtower Society...

We at the local ex-JW meetup were discussing this; how the Watchtower Society has COMPLETELY 'dropped the ball' on obtaining converts with cash - by discouraging and demonizing college, and the Mormon church has aced its financial future by ENCOURAGING college educations - and providing a college FOR its followers, in contrast to the short-sightedness of the Watchtower Society...

I probably won't live to see the final dissipation of the Watchtower Society, but I'll bet that - barring a new direction on its Gov.Bod with an intelligent management of its social and "theocratic" edicts - the Watchtower will be tottering on its last legs within 30 years...

After all, Rome didn't fall in a day, either...

Zid

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well done, James.

I know that I ain't got what it takes to spar with these folks. I have already been 'knocked' by Mormons, and I pretty much blew them off. I ain't tactful.

Regards,

Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit