Which do you prefer?

by keyser soze 28 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

When it comes to weather, would you rather have a wind chill below zero, or a heat index over 100? It's the hottest week of the summer here. I have to confess, I handle the cold much better than the heat. Too much heat just drains all my energy. How I long for the cold and snow of winter.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Living in the UK I don't have to suffer either. Move to a temperate climate and enjoy the weather

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Cold definitely. I'm a big burly bastard so the heat whips me and the cold doesn't really affect me.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

With cold you can always put more clothing on. With heat, you can only strip off so much before it gets offensive.

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

I live in Tennessee and we are having one of the hottest and humid summers ever. I LOVE IT...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Canadian desert has both extremes..

I like both..

...........................OUTLAW

• asilentone
    asilentone

I like hot. I hate cold.

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

At least in the summer I can crank up the AC I keep mine at 69 degrees but thanks to cheap TVA hydroelectric power it's cheaper than the rest of the country...

• cult classic
    cult classic

I used to love cold weather. I agree, you can always get warm. But here the winter's are too long and gray. So I'm starting to crave the heat and sun, no matter how hot it gets.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I would rather deal with the cold than hot. I'd rather do things outdoors in the cold.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit