Which do you prefer?

by keyser soze 28 Replies latest jw friends

• cloudy2010
    cloudy2010

both are annoying . i prefer to the weather of uk

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Last year we had 68 days of triple digits but its hot every summer I prefer the 80's however I was raised up north left because of the cold haven't lived in the north for 36 years but am moving north next month. I want to move but really really dreading the cold

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

Heat is better. That way I can sit in the shade with a beer and complain about the heat.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'm not crazy about the extreme cold, either. We can get windchills of 30 below zero here in Wisconsin, and it can last for almost a week at a time. I remember having to change a flat tire when it was that cold. Quite possibly the most unpleasant experience of my life.

• minimus
    minimus

heat

• Nowman
    Nowman

well geez, i dont know. I want the heat when I am sick of the cold (Illinois, starts to warm in April) BUTT when its HOT (which will last until October), I want the cold.

Thats that nice thing about being an ex-JW (aka worldly person) I can be on the fence with no guilt YAY!

Nikki

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I rather have 120 degrees and scorching sun than freezing cold weather. I hate driving in ice and snow. With the heat, just wet a bandana, wrap it around your neck, put on some cotton/linen and it's not bad at all.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Ah donny, the extreme runs both ways here in North Texas, remember the wind chill factor?...

I can't take either anymore...Where you live in CA sounds like the place I need to be....

• crapola
    crapola

I love spring and fall. Hate weather that is to cold and really hate the 100's. It was 107 here today, in fact it has been triple digit heat for 2 weeks and I feel zapped of energy. So bring on the cooler weather for goodness sake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit