College is a waste of time and money

by cyberjesus 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Cyberjesus, I'm talking about asilentone!

• asilentone
    asilentone

I edited little bit, better?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I would like to see all the witnesses that believe that refrain from using any profession that requires a college education.

Teachers and doctors come to mind. Those lawyers they use and financial advisors too! Oh and the ones that needed higher education

to program those printing presses. Anyway, it's like refusing to donate blood but it's ok to accept it.

purps

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    I edited little bit, better?

Actually just slightly better! You'll get this thread locked and deleted! You need a whuppin'.

• flipper
    flipper

CYBERJESUS- Good thread. It's interesting that if rank & file witnesses want to go to college the GB considers " college a waste of time and money." But if a GB's young adult child wants to go to college- it's alright and acceptable. ( Exmple Judah Schroeder ) Also any WT attorneys that the society has sent to college to protect WT's legal interests- that's acceptable as well. Pure hypocrisy - undiluted. They want the WT leaders educated- but rank and file members to be dumbed down. Typical cult

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

serenity: feeling lonely lately? :-) how bout half a handshake?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

flipper: they need some educated people to build their buildings otherwise they would be living in teepees

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Cyberjesus what does "half a handshake" mean?

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

What is K12?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

K-12= Kindergarten to 12th grade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit