College is a waste of time and money

by cyberjesus 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The End is very close, unless you bring up the Generation Changes.

College is very bad, unless it is them saying that they don't look down upon college.

Go figure.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

and at the same time in the meeting for bethel candidates they say they need people with special qualifications :-)

• gubberningbody
  • skeeter1
    skeeter1

Not only that, they send promising Bethelites to college to become attorneys for the Borg!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

haha this guy should be the next member of th GB he would be perfect!

• sir82
    sir82

Hmm, that's a slight change.

Their usual stance is that going to college is a sign that you are hopelessly materialistic and immorally greedy. They usually say the sole reason that anyone would ever want to go to college is to "get rich" and/or "gain prestige".

Now, in keeping with their recent practice of dumbing down everything they stand for, they've shortened that to just "a waste of time and money".

Nice.

What a bunch of turds.

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

As part of my therapy to confront the JW demons, I went for a few minutes to the District Convention yesterday as well (sat next to CyberJesus). The main goal was to see the drama, and wow!!! what a reaction I had, I couldn't take it for more than 25 minutes.

Everybody looked like they were being tortured, sitting there and forcing themselves to stay awake. It seemed as if they are mind-numbed, Cyberjesus wanted to stay longer to see the dub's reaction to the explanation given for the generation overlap by a member of the GB, but I couldn't force myself to stay that long, I had to get the hell out of there... Later, of course he told me, they had no reaction at all (good or bad), they are all hypnotized.

I saw parents abusing their kids to sing and to stay awake, it was disgusting.... And by the way, the drama, what a bunch of bullshit, not one reference to the bible.... pure speculation, they have gotten so desperate, same shit as ever, the end is near, don't look back.. it is so shameful!

We are so glad we are out of there!!! F*ck cults!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Straightshooter says: "college has its dangers, but so does K-12."

I agree, K-12 is especially trying for JW kids who are told not to be normal

in a normal environment. School yard bullies have a field day with these children

adolesence is hard enough without having JW rules piled on top. Poor kids

are told to go to school and preach instead of having a normal childhood, WTF?

• asilentone
    asilentone

cyberjesus, why did you go to the assembly?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

tf you are a chicken :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit