new here

by seenitall 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Diva
    Diva

Welcome seenitall !

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Welcome, seenitall--great and interesting posts! Please, keep sharing your tidbits. I'm familiar wtih the g-job routine--most Bethelites LOVED picking up one or two here and there--was the only way many of them could EVER get home for a visit.

• seenitall
    seenitall

Tidbits continue - great to be able to post after 10 on the first day. Info will come as time goes by - can't reveal too much due to family, work, etc. How about this one - Doc Dixon coming up from Brooklyn and going over to the slaughterhouse, opening up the trunk and loading up meat, steaks and more, more, more. Saw so much of this upper perks that I wanted to scream. How about the John Kutch cabins for rent and how about the dentists wife's affair. Also, the Bethel thief, midnight feeler and crazy guys attacking the housekeepers in the hampers? Love to see comments from ones that were there!

• seenitall
    seenitall

Yes, have lurked here since 2001, have seen a few people I recognize from the area, Bethel, old stories, etc. Great to finally be able to share and stir up the pot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit