Do you trust AGBM?

by asilentone 49 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Mrs. Jones, are you AGBM's sister?

I've never step foot on the African continent nor has my mother or father, why do you ask?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I trust AGBM totally.

He put me in touch with a guy in Nigeria who needs to transfer some funds to the USA. I'm only getting a small piece of the action at first but if all goes well, I was told it will be significantly more the next time.

All he needed was my bank information and a few personal things, but overall, it looks like AGBM introduced got me to a good opportunity.

Rub a Dub

• yknot
    yknot

AGBM..

Perhaps consider using the internet connection at a public library..... it is free!

Pay no mind to ASO and the other boys...... lets talk about your first talk instead, what was the outline number again?

• asilentone
    asilentone

Mrs. Jones, you and your family do not have to set a foot in Africa to be called African Americans. "African"="Black"

• snowbird
    snowbird

Sharlto CopleyChristiaan Barnard.jpgCharlizeTheronFeb08.jpgMark Shuttleworth by Martin Schmitt.jpgRichard Dawkin Kepler Talk.jpg

White Africans also exist, ASO.

Syl

• asilentone
    asilentone

Ask Samuel Herd if he is from Africa, he will you that he is from Arkansas.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Obviously there are white people in Africa as well in Worldwide.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I understand what you are saying, but the term "African Americans" are usually referred to black people.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Oh good, it'd been a few weeks since we had a good "let's attack ???" thread (if thinly veiled this time). I didn't know who I was supposed to hate next!

- Lime

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Mrs. Jones, you and your family do not have to set a foot in Africa to be called African Americans. "African"="Black"

I'm sorry Dearheart but you're mistaken, I'm not an African I am an American who's heritage is partially African. Black does not mean African, not even Africans would call me "African". I suggest you do a little bit of research, if that's not too over your head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit