3 Things You Should Know About Islam

by onemore 121 Replies latest jw friends

• onemore
    onemore

....watch the video, what if we were to substitute the word Islam (in the video) for Watchtowerism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCbPtzALqFY

• ssn587
    ssn587

the three things i know about islam, is violence, violence, and more violence. Islam like watchtowerismm is pure unadulturated bs.

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

What this video is saying is that the only thing to do is go to war against islam. How does that fit into the constitutioal right of free religeon in america? Is there a mosque near you?

• JWoods
    JWoods

It is hard to constantly apologize for a political religion that has stoned women to death for imagined affairs, or thrown battery acid in the face of young girls for attending school.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I loved the first part which basically says...I (a non-Muslim, European) am telling you that a Muslim cannot pick and choose from the Quran to support their beliefs. So, when you hear jihadist quote violent portions to support their beliefs and moderate Muslims quote the peaceful portions to support their beliefs...they can't do that. But they ARE doing that, so who is HE to say they can't. The hubris...

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Thanks for sharing.

I had frequently heard it said that 'Islam is a religion of Peace'. After viewing that video, I understand what that REALLY means. SCARY...

• trebor
    trebor

TAQIYYA = "Theocratic Warefare".
    SHARI'A = Doctrine, practices, teachings from the Society.
    Early part of Quran superceded by later part of Quran = Newer Watchtower articles/teachings superceded by new Watchtower articles/teachings.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

From the August 9, 2010 edition of Time Magazine. . .

Afghan Women and the Return of the Taliban

The Taliban pounded on the door just before midnight, demanding that Aisha, 18, be punished for running away from her husband's house. Her in-laws treated her like a slave, Aisha pleaded. They beat her. If she hadn't run away, she would have died. Her judge, a local Taliban commander, was unmoved. Aisha's brother-in-law held her down while her husband pulled out a knife. First he sliced off her ears. Then he started on her nose.
    This didn't happen 10 years ago, when the Taliban ruled Afghanistan. It happened last year.

Article: http://www.time.com/time/printout/0,8816,2007238,00.html

Video: Photographing Aisha for the Cover

http://www.time.com/time/video/player/0,32068,294175100001_2007267,00.html

• JWoods
    JWoods

We had an Islamic taxi driver here in Dallas who shot his two teenage daughters to death in the back of his cab because they refused his orders to stop seeing non-Islamic American boyfriends.

He escaped with the aid of his community friends.

As far as I know, he is still missing.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    We had an Islamic taxi driver here in Dallas who shot his two teenage daughters to death in the back of his cab because they refused his orders to stop seeing non-Islamic American boyfriends.

This question is for someone familiar with Islam: Did these girls go to Heaven or Hell, when they died?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit