Any Mad Men fans?

by Pandoras cat11 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I absolutely LOVE this show - it's my favorite on TV right now hands down. I'm just going through severe withdrawal and the next season doesn't start until March 2012. NOTHING NEW IN 2011. Hold me...

• Dagney
    Dagney

Still love it.

AMC really has great series. I love "Breaking Bad" also...on the edge of my seat. And "The Killing" also was excellent.

• isojourn
    isojourn

This is a wonderful show. I love all the un-PC things they say and do.

Season's 1-4 are on netflix.

• donuthole
    donuthole

We just got started on Breaking Bad and are mid-way through Season 3. I'm also looking forward to Walking Dead, which starts up in October.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I recall those fashions and types of ads from my childhood. Sadly, I missed the show's first year and played catch up. It was a bit weird until I saw the older episodes. Great writing. Great ads running as commercials. If we can have that quality of ad, why do we watch the garbage?

• designs
    designs

My wife likes Jon Hamm and I AM IN LOVE WITH CHRISTINA HENDRICKS but please don't tell my wife

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I love the show. Too bad they are taking a one year hiatis. I can't wait for the next season.

HappyDad

• poppers
    poppers

I really love this show - I just finished episode 11 of season three on Netflix (I love! Netflix) and I came here and found this thread at the top of the heap, so I had to comment.

• shamus100
    shamus100

They're taking a haitus?

That pisses me off.

Poopsiecakes got me addicted. Great show! It makes me want to start smoking and drinking heavily again, LOL.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    although I wonder did people really smoke and drink as much as portrayed on the show?

I don't know about the drinking, but they def smoked as much as they do in the show. My sister worked in an office where the staff smoked all day in the office. Although she was a non-smoker herself, she used to come home reeking of cigarette smoke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit