Tell me, what is your idea of what is romantic...

by FlyingHighNow 40 Replies latest social relationships

• Quentin
    Quentin

Talking, listening to what the other person has to say, and I do mean listen. Learned long ago if I kept my mouth shut my wife had more respect for me. Romance springs from having an interest in what your love enjoys. Kathy and I have the best time of the day watching the news and her telling me what she saw, or heard, giving an opinon. Sounds odd , yet having coffee and doing that is romantic. We're "very" close when sharring those moments. Then the rest of the house wakes up....... Ah well, makes for a better next morning....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think having coffee with someone you love is one of the most enjoyable things in life to do. Sharing the simple things, Quentin. Very romantic.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nothing says Romance like..

A Rope.....A pair of Pliars.....And.....A Bucket of Chicken..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Outlaw, do you like to stay at the Y.M.C.A?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

No YMCA for me..

It`s all Guys there..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Your idea of romance sounds like a couple guys or more.

• flipper
    flipper

My wife tells me that when I cook dinner for her ( which I enjoy doing often ) it creates a romantic vibe in her . Or do ANYTHING which will make her load lighter, ie, housework, washing dishes, working in the vegetable garden. Makes her appreciate the romance more, and makes ME appreciate what I need to do to keep it growing and alive ! Also- Quiet times sitting on our deck looking out across the canyon and forest sipping wine just reading , listening to the birds and quiet of the forest. It really IS the simple things in life which create romance

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FHN..

LOL!!..

You know People Like That?..

I was just Joking..

You live a much Wilder Life than I expected..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Outlaw, you tickle me. Me wild??

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Flipper, men have no idea how much we gals love it when you cook or clean for us and watching nature from the porch? Heavenly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit