Tell me, what is your idea of what is romantic...

by FlyingHighNow 40 Replies latest social relationships

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

What is your idea of romance? What are some romantic things that have happened to you? How about things you've done. Please share, for a lighter thread. And romance doesn't need to be or have to be about sex? I'm really not looking for graphic sexual content. I am looking for the sweetly or passionately romantic ideas and experiences you've had.

• beksbks
    beksbks

When we were dating, my now husband came to work and filled my car with gas. When I got off work, I knew I was on empty and needed to go, but I got in the car and it was full. Such a great feeling, to know I was being taken care of and didn't have to make that stop on the way home!

One Christmas, I got a romance novel as a gift. Only it was personalized, he and I were the lead characters, along with other names and locations specific to us.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Getting dressed up a little and having dinner at a little French restaurant, afterward taking slow and casual walk in a park.

Return home and well you know......

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Beks, I know what you mean, that feeling that the man who loves you is looking out for you. That was thouhghtful of him to make sure your car was not only gassed up but full.

The book, that is a great example. These two examples are so sweet. Thank you. I am hoping that this thread will show the spectrum of romantic deeds and times. Yours is an excellent example of two different spots on the spectrum.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

close yourselves up in room and massage every inch of each others body

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The True One, getting dressed up is something special these days, no? Cool.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Beks, I would do that to one of my dates in the future.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Massages from head to toe are very loving and romantic, for sure.

Silent, how about your own idea of what is romantic?

• scottmedeiros
    scottmedeiros

Me I'm a lover not a fighter, I do enjoy to slow dance. I think im romantic and dont think my wife is. So i recently found a woman who I could slow dace with. She enjoys all the 80's best music as I do. we put on my ipod with 2 headphones connected have a nice drink on the side and slowdance and sing and carrese each other. she allows me to carrese her face massage here head gently kiss her. All while enjoying some of the 80's best slow jams. I wish it last longer.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

From where I live in the south of England, it is just 1.5 hours flight to Venice on Easy Jet. I know a small hotel near Saint Marks square.

Venice is a most romantic city. Wandering around over Canals and bridges. Visiting the museums and art galleries & shopping. Then in the evening an Italian meal and a stroll. Or there is an ancient church where the hold a Vivaldi's 4 seasons concert in the evening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit