...Does a Bear sh*t in the Woods?...

by OUTLAW 37 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Pirata,

• Mary
    Mary

That reminds me of a joke I heard:

A bear and a rabbit are taking a shit in the woods. The bear says to the rabbit: "Do you ever have trouble with shit sticking to your fur?" And the rabbit says " Nope, not at all."

So the bear wipes his ass with the rabbit.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Does a Bear sh*t in the Woods?

YES HERE IS THE PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF (bigfoot is next):

Black bear:

Brown bear.

deleted image - just too graphic - Lee

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

The garbage can took a beating.....It`s Bear Proof but has some really cool Bear Scars now..

He dragged his huge Bear Bum up my Cherry tree.. ... Busted branch's everywhere..

Then there's the Giant Crap he took on my lawn..

WTF??..

How could any creature pass something that large,without screaming and passing out?..

I've lost two above ground swimming pools! My neighbors had thirsty bears bust up their water pipes for a drink.

And the garbage cleanup.... I've been reduced to keeping my garbage cans in the garage.

BTS

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Cheer up Outlaw, it might have been worse. Never leave fast food leftovers in the car!

• peacedog
    peacedog

Lol Outlaw, a bear took down my fence twice last summer. I think I'd rather he just took a shit in my lawn!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey outlaw, you think maybe the bear smelled KFC and when he couldn't find any he got mad with you?

and left his calling card?

• ssn587
    ssn587

Hopefully you bagged some and pls to deposit it upon the steps of the nearest KH as they will realize the yes bears do do it in the woods, yards and doorsteps. I mean they deserve to receive the best Bear Shit going and it is in your yard, so put some at the door of the hall.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

If a bear shits in the middle of the woods, and nobody is around to see him. Did he really shat?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I recently saw a story on the news about the inside of a Colorado family's car being destoryed by a bear that was looking for food. One of the kids left a sandwich in the car and the mother left the car unlocked. The interior of the car was totaled and the mother said next time she'll remember to lock the car doors. Good grief

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit