What's Your Biggest Issue In Life?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

My health is good but I do worry about how the economy affects my income. You just never know if $$$ comes in or if business is slow.

What's your biggest worry in your life?

• undercover
    undercover

Retirement... I worry and ignore it all at the same time. I can't make any more money... and I can't save much more than what I do.

As a JW I never worried about being 50 years old, the new system would be here and I wouldn't have to worry. Stupid, stupid, stupid cult member that I was...

"Worldly" friends and acquaintances my age and older are talking about retirement but I know that I'll never retire. I'll work till I die. I just hope I'm healthy enough to be able to keep working. Who knows what I'll do if my health fails and I can't work...

• minimus
    minimus

I think I'll work to death too!

• steve2
    steve2

Learning to just mindfully be "in the moment" - it's the only time we have. Everything else is either related to the past and/or the future.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Money and health.

I'm dealing with chronic hypertension - runs in the family.

Syl

• minimus
    minimus

It's that junk southern food you eat.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Southern food is not junk, you smug, no-account New Englander!

Syl

• minimus
    minimus

The pics YOU put up on this site suggest otherwise. It looks like feces.

• undercover
    undercover

One man's feces...

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I dont worry about having riches...its not gonna happen anyway...just so there's a 'enough' for us to get by...

I worry about hubby's health...I'd be lost if anything happened to him...I love him so much.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit