My A/C is OUT!

by asilentone 23 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ooooo, not good.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I hope it will be fixed sometime this week, the earlier, the better. Someone will call A/C tech for me tomorrow.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

The car or the house A/C?

• asilentone
    asilentone

house!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I hope you don't live where there are 100+ temperatures.

My bf ordered a ceiling fan over the internet which would better circulate our AC'd air, and get this, all the pieces have arrived, save one. We've been waiting over a month for that piece to come! So much for quick delivery.

• crapola
  • MsDucky
    MsDucky

I hope that you can get it repaired soon. It has been hot as hell. I can't sleep in a hot house. I feel for ya!

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Dont have AC,bought one and never used it,Gave it to a firend who lived in a horrid little trailor.Saved her life,I think.Fans, a well insulated house and a system of opening windows at night and closing them during the day works.And living by a lake dosent hurt....

• villabolo
    villabolo

Tough it out. I have gone through three years of no A/C here in So Cal. One summer the temperatures got in the 110+ mark. A fan no longer does any good when it gets above that level. My solution? I had a small chest freezer in which I put a 2 1/2 gallon bucket of water and left it overnight. A thin crust of ice developed by next morning and the water was slightly above the freezing mark.

So I dipped a T-shirt into the frigid water, squeezed out excess water and put it on. I started shivering for a few seconds and then, ahhhh, pure bliss. After about ten minutes, repeat. It was 117 that particular day, inside.

VILLABOLO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit