Door to door atheists in Utah bothering the Mormons

by ldrnomo 19 Replies latest social humour

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

thanks, I enjoyed that

• Dagney
    Dagney

That's funny. I miss that guy's show...think it was on Showtime.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I suppose that if you needed something radical on your resume' like this so your stand-up comedy could take off, this would be great. But you would have to video it as this guy did. Otherwise, I cannot waste my time like that. If I did waste my time like that, I might consider an anti-JW message like, "Do you all know there might be known pedophiles with the Jehovah's Witnesses that knock on your door?"

Nah, I think I will just enjoy the day. Love the atheist badges, though.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hilarious

• loosie
    loosie

lol

• flipper
    flipper

LDRNOMO- Absolutely hilarious ! Hey, I say it's GREAT what he did ! If JW's & Mormons can do it- why not atheists ? Maybe it will send the message to Bible thumpers to not interrupt everyone's Saturday mornings ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Violia
    Violia

loved that. I just occured to me that 7th day adventists believe so much like jws, why don't they go door to door?

• nykid
    nykid

It doesn't feel so good when someone else is bothering you trying to convert you to their foreign thought processes as those Mormons just found out.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

If anyone wants me to go to a JW house-to-house call I am down! I'll go preaching atheism you bet!

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

That was hilarious...thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit