It would be fine with me...

by Gregor 33 Replies latest watchtower medical

• ambersun
    ambersun

Please have a beer on me too

Oh, and you might as well have my last slice of pizza to go with it, here you go

I hate to think of people being sad and I really hope you feel a bit better tomorrow Gregor

• wasblind
    wasblind

gregor we all have days like that you're not alone

lookin' forward to hearing from you tomorrow or

when you wake up , ok?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

what is, "the whole thing"? A family prob, life prob, or just the world in general?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

((((((((((Gregor)))))))))))))))

Just a few years ago every time I talked to my mom I told her how much I hated my life, I must have been pretty depressed to say that out loud to my mother. Right now I can truly say that I have never been happier in my life, not that everything is perfect, but it is quite good right now.

The sure thing about the bad times is that somehow we make it through them, to experience truly remarkable things that make us thankful to be alive once again.

Don't despair....we love you.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Long week, Gregor? I hear you. How are those two new grandkids and their parents, anyway? I guess granddad is stretched a bit thin today. Hang in there, man. Things will be fine.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I was single for some years before I met my wife, didn't date or anything. And the bills piling up and your working 12-14 sometimes 18 hr days for 7 days a week and ect ect ect.

And I sit in my chair and go...... What the fuck am I do this for?

But you move forward and get to look back and smile you suffered all that, for THIS.

Life gets better all the time.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Darth, were you the security guard taking long naps at your job?

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

I hope you're ok.

An old cliche' but true..."If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back."

If you're yanking our chains, thanks pal...you got me too

• Quentin
    Quentin

Gregor, don't know anything about you, but understand your comment...we all, from time to time feel these things. Know I do.

Have my 37yr old daughter, two grand kids 7 and 14 living with the wife and I....sometimes I feel I get streched so thin and get NO respect for all I do, wife and daughter don't work so money is a constant subject round here. I'm disabled, wife is disabled, daughter too. We're up each others butt daily. No escape...yet, what I do is go outside sit down, watch the traffic go by and empty my mind of EVERYTHING. Works for me, hope you have something that works for you as well. Do whatever you need to do to relax, that being the key, relax.

• moshe
    moshe

OutLaw is right, an ice cold brewski and I might add, watch Benny Hill videos on YouTube , works everytime for me to chase the blahs away!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit