2000 years from now AIDS could be known as...........

by foolsparadise 31 Replies latest jw friends

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

A scourge by god to wipe the world free of homosexuality. I think its a good theory. Any thoughts? Maybe there will be a new testament bible 3rd or 4th addition by then talking about this.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey foolsparadise,

what about the other people caught up in the sourge,

so many lives have been affected by this disease, there

are other ways that people have contacted this and they

were not living debauched lives. there is not one person

i would wish this on, not even a homosexual, i don't believe this

is something sent by a loving God, after all, ain't he supposed to

pass judgement on each indiviual according to their own deeds?

if that's so, why would he curse the innocent children or others

with this if he meant this to be only a homosexual disease.

• wasblind
    wasblind

As you can see my statement turns into a question, Any other thoughts are most welcome

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

your probably right about that. And if JW's still are around I bet they counting the days until 4014.

• cantleave
    cantleave

i would wish this on, not even a homosexual,

This statement sounds homophobic. wasblind would you insert Black, Jew or American into that sentence?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

According to the latest stats I could find women are being affected slightly more than men:

59% of adult females with AIDS contracted it through heterosexual contact in the US 2001 (US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, US Census Bureau)

57.5% of adult males with AIDS contracted it through sex with other men in the US 2001 (USCenters for Disease Control and Prevention, US Census Bureau) http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/h/hiv_aids/stats.htm

Does that mean that God is trying to wipe out women?

• teel
    teel

No, it means men are to blame for the disease in eather case :p

Seriously, I hope you weren't serious foolsparadise. That would not be the act of a God I am willing to serve, or love.

• tec
    tec

Um... you're assuming that the disease is a homosexual one. Heterosexuals get it just as often. So do drug users, in sharing needles. So no, I don't think it could be considered a scourge to free the world of homosexuality.

Tammy

• changeling
    changeling

I sincerly hope that 2000 years from now the stupid notion of god sending a scourge to wipe out homosexuals (or the very concept of god), will not enter people's reasoning minds.

• bohm
    bohm

changeling: You sound suspiciously like a homosexual now ;-).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit