August 15th WT - Mind Control about "Loving Kindness " & Use of Tongue

by flipper 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

This is very strange - in what context are they talking about rumors?!

• flipper
    flipper

PAULAPOLLOS- It is in the article in paragraph 17 pg. 24 and it is regarding the context of ANYBODY ( from the wording probably apostates ) outside the JW organization spreading " rumors " about active believing witnesses in a negative way. Perhaps talking negativly to active witnesses about GB members, or ANY witness who might be doing something wrong- if a " worldly " person says it to you- it's probably a lie, don't believe it .

So immediately it puts the thought in JW's minds studying this article to DISCREDIT ANYTHING a non-witness says about currnt faithful ( alleged ) witnesses. Hope that explains it a bit more

• designs
    designs

Remember the Society was fermented and oven cooked during the Cold War era, they still have that mentality of seeing a Commie in every closet.

• flipper
    flipper

DESIGNS- Exactly. WT society & witnesses are so untrusting and paranoid- they freak out even looking in the mirror at themselves - thinking they're being watched. When I was a JW I couldn't believe how untrusting everyone was of each others motives

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Thank you Flipper,

that is very strange - I wonder if they have anything specific in mind? I just find the paranoia a little.....well, it seems to be increasing.

PP

• snowbird
    snowbird

Of course the paranoia is increasing - WT is no fool.

They know they can't hide their sins any longer.

Ah, life was so much simpler and easier for them before the Internet!

LOL.

Great thread, Flipper!

Syl

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Snowbird,

that is a good point. But it seems like it is simply dropped in, almost randomly, into this article. And that makes me wonder if it is either

A) A constant theme; or

B) An acutal precise issue, such as this website

PP

• snowbird
    snowbird
    B) An acutal precise issue, such as this website

I would say this website scares them into paroxysms - talk about an expose' of their false teachings!

How could it not?

LOL.

Syl

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Oh dear

It won't be long before some enterprising Writing Department Bod writes an article that shows how the Prophet Nahum foretold the internet, and the words of opposers being spread abroad on it!

"The Bible - Misapplied since c1400 BCE."

PP

• cantleave
    cantleave

Paulapollos, I think it is general warning. They know that there is so much, readily available information to R&F members, they just need to keep making blanket statements to try and minimise the impact of the disemination of this knowledge to the JW membership.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit