Got a DC invite in my door last week!

by Coffee House Girl 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

I got one shoved under my door and I even have a "no trespassing" sign on my door What The Heck???

I thought they couldn't leave literature if there was a no trespassing sign posted??? Am I wrong?

CHG

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

It's not literature... it's just an "invitation". Like every other thing they do they're not supposed to.. they always find a loophole. And usually do wahtever they want anyway.

Jedi Master

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Trespass:

1. To commit an offense or a sin; transgress or err.
    2. Law. To commit an unlawful injury to the person, property, or rights of another, with actual or implied force or violence, especially to enter onto another's land wrongfully.
    3. To infringe on the privacy, time, or attention of another: "I must . . . not trespass too far on the patience of a good-natured critic" (Henry Fielding).

Having a No Trespassing sign on your property would indicate that #2 above be obeyed. If they left it on your doorstep and crossed the sign on your property than they have committed an offense.

Sue them! Hah!

• BANE
    BANE

Yeah sue the kind people that have tried to help you....

Us Witnesses should SUE you apostates for lies. Printing false lying literature with the intent of malice harm.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Psst...Bane's in the corner talking to himself again...the poor puppy.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Printing false literature with intent to malice? Like "The End of False Religion Is Near", detailing all the traits of "false religion" without mentioning that there is widespread activity of the exact same sort in their own religion? All of our apostate material can be cross-referenced, often using the Bible and just the Bible.

As for trespass, I always believed that, if you go onto an enclosed porch without being invited, you are "breaking and entering". The dingbat witlesses I worked with always insisted that we do it anyways. They will ignore No Trespassing signs to place these wastes of paper, littering the property and wasting their time and paper. They should indeed be sued or criminally prosecuted, especially if they had been warned. These idiots have no respect for property rights--just ask Danny Haszard or Lady Liberty about how much respect they show for people's privacy and property, respectively.

• BANE
    BANE

Danny Haszard? Have you seen a picture of that huckabee? HAHA! You quote HIM as a reference? HAHA...Sorry but since I have been here that is the funniest thing I have read except the mock Remain close badge. Oh my goodness!

Do NOT use homeless people as references....snicker....

• Elgiard
    Elgiard

That might be what was shoved into my door this afternoon when I got back from the store. I don't know, because I didn't look at it and it's still lying on the porch.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I got a couple last year. I tore them up and threw the pieces away.

• scotinsw
    scotinsw
    Printing false lying literature

Would that be the recent Watchtower that had the title of the famous talk change name to Millions Now Living May Never Die?

Yes, I know that I've selected only part of what Bane said but I'm quoting WT style

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit