Does God Have A Visible Organization Today?

by wannabe 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabe
    wannabe

Does God have a visible Organization today?

Well, whether we agree with them or not, the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses certainly believes he does have, and they tell us, that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is that visible Organization. As we see, they also tell us that their Watchtower Society is the channel or instrument through which the spiritual food is delivered to other members of the household.

1939 "We acknowledge as the visible organization of Jehovah on earth the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, and recognize the Society as the Channel or instrument through which Jehovah and Christ Jesus give instruction and meat in due season to the household of faith. " (Watchtower, April 15, 1939 p. 125)

Was that to be really true, should we not expect, that everything that was true of the early Apostle's would also be true of them? That the meat in due season delivered would contain no errors, but in every sense of the word would be the unequivocal truth; because didn't Jesus tell the early Christian's that they would know the Truth?" {John 8:32} So, should it not also be true that the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, would, like them, know the truth as well? How much of the Truth would those early Christian's have come to have known; because whatever that amount of knowledge was, after 130 years, the Governing Body would by now, you would think, know everything those early Christian's did; and it could be expected they would even know much more than the early Christian's did; was it to be true they are really what they make claim to being. Notice how much Jesus had taught the early Christian's:

15"I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you." {John 15:15 NIV}

Everything would constitute a tremendous amount of knowledge, wouldn't it? Gaining it all would be one thing, and very difficult probably for them to do, but maintaining that knowledge in their minds, you would imagine would be an impossible feat for them to do. Trying to do that on thier own they would end up teaching error, or half truths; even outright lies. How did Jesus assure that those possibilities would be kept in check, and the truths they knew, would remain forever such?

15"If you love me, you will obey what I command. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you." {John 15:15-17 NIV}

This was a solid gaurantee they would never forget a word he had taught them out of everything he revealed that his Father had taught him, because the Holy Spirit would be with them and in them. Their established record after they all had passed from the earthly scene, would be a record of only true teachings, with never a failed prediction, or false Prophecy to their acccount. It is instructive to note just how that Holy spirit continued to work in them, to forever keep them in line with the many Truths Jesus had taught them. Note the following:

26"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you." {John 14:26 NIV}

So! Everything that the Father had taught Jesus that he had in turn taught to them; add to that, the all things taught them by the Holy Spirit, and would ever remind them because of the influence of the Holy Spirit, it would be virtually impossible for any of them to teach any errors; have any failed predictions, or utter any false prophecies what-so-ever. Having the Holy Spirit on them as they did, what would this motivate them all to take part in? Let's answer that question now:

26"But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.27And you also will bear witness, because you have been with me from the beginning." {John 15:26,27 ESV} Having the Holy Spirit 0n them as they did, they would be impelled to witness about their Master, the Christ; who would be the full focus of their lives. Paul speaks about the work they would be involved in at 2 Corinthians 4:3,4 where we read the following:

3"But even if our Gospel (the glad tidings) also be hidden (obscured and covered up with a veil that hinders the knowledge of God), it is hidden [only] to those who are perishing and obscured [only] to those who are spiritually dying and veiled [only] to those who are lost. 4For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers' minds [that they should not discern the truth], preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ (the Messiah), Who is the Image and Likeness of God." {2 Corinthians 4:3,4 AB}

As we see here; they were involved in a work that the World was blind to; where the majority of Religious leaders today will focus attention on themselves, bragging and boasting about special appointments to office that do not belong to them; those with the Holy Spirit on themselves focus all attention on the "illuminating light of the Gospel of the Glory of the Christ." Who is the image and likeness of God." As Paul said. Paul was Apostle to the Nations, and that would have been his message. As it was all the early Christian's. {Romans 11:13} Paul's message was "The good news about Jesus," as we see. {Acts 17:18}

Just how extensive would their knowledge become after the ascension of the Christ? Just how was this knowledge received? Let's look at that now, shall we?

11"And I make known to you, brethren, the good news that were proclaimed by me, that it is not according to man, 12 for neither did I from man receive it, nor was I taught [it], but through a revelation of Jesus Christ" {Galatians 1:11,12 YLT}

1 "For this reason, I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus on behalf of you Gentiles— 2 you have heard, haven't you, about the administration of God's grace that He gave to me for you? 3 The mystery was made known to me by revelation, as I have briefly written above." {Ephesians 3:3 HCSB}

1 "The revelation of Jesus Christ that God gave Him to show His slaves what must quickly take place. He sent it and signified it through His angel to His slave John, 2 who testified to God's word and to the testimony about Jesus Christ, in all he saw." {Revelation 1:1,2 HCSB}

9 "But as it is written: What no eye has seen and no ear has heard, and what has never come into a man's heart, is what God has prepared for those who love Him. 10 Now God has revealed them to us by the Spirit, for the Spirit searches everything, even the deep things of God." {1 Corinthians 2:9,10 HCSB}

There's a few things I want you to notice in these four scriptures that I feel are worth mentioning. First, notice the source of this knowledge, is a Heavenly source, not earthly. No human being being has anything to do with it. The Father is the point of origin. He teaches it to the Son, as John 15:15, brought out; the Son in turn teaches it to all of his followers. Notice, now, everything is revealed by Revelations from the Heavenly Spirit Realm. As Paul had said: "God has revealed them, {things that no eye has seen, or no ear has heard} to us by the Spirit; even the deep things of God." One very important point to consider; none of the anointed class in the first Century supplied the food at the proper time to other members of the household. Follow the chain of command at Revelation 1:1,2 - Jehovah gives the Revelation to his Son! His Son passes it on to his Angel, who in turn passes it on to John. What does John do with it? He bears witness to the word God gave, and to the witness Jesus Christ gave. So! Did this word originate with John, so he could, like the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society does, make claim to being the Faithful Slave who supplies the food at the proper time? Who actually was the Faithful Slave in John`s Revelation? The word went from Father, to Son, and then to John; so John received his spiritual food from Jesus who had received it from his Father. Seems to me that makes Jesus the Faithful Slave, wouldn't you think?

Let me delve a little deeper into the workings of the Holy Spirit to see how much more we can learn about the knowledge that should be possessed by any making claim today about being the Faithful Slave of the parable in Matthew 24:45. Looking now at John 16:13 where we read the following:

13"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come." {John 16:13 NIV}

It follows that in the first Century, the Apostle's would have knowledge of all things as it applied to their own time period; how much, I don't believe anyone could really tell that; but what they did know, would be known accurately, I feel it safe to say. As far as what they knew and understood of what was yet to come; could anyone know that either? But what was for their own time period we can say, they had all truth. That can be stated accurately. So any record they would establish for their own time period would be free from any errors. They would have established absolutely no record of failed precdictions and false Prophecies as has the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

They were equipped in such a way, as to keep all of their teachings completely in line with true Bible teachings. For them to teach any kind of error would be tantamount to believeing the Holy Spirit was capable of directing them along a path of errror; and we know, that is complely impossible. For the Apostle John told us, that no lie originates with the truth. Note his words on this:

21 "I have not written to you because you don't know the truth, but because you do know it, and because no lie comes from the truth." {1 John 2:21 HCSB}

Knowing the Truth as they did, you would never find them with a record simillar to that of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, of 130 years of failed predictions and false Prophecies. That would be totally and completely impossible for them to do, knowing the truth as they did, and they had a solid gaurantee of remaining forever on the path of truth. John will tell us what that gaurantee was, and is still, now, today:

27 "The anointing you received from Him remains in you, and you don't need anyone to teach you. Instead, His anointing teaches you about all things and is true and is not a lie; just as it has taught you, remain in Him." {1 John 2:27 HCSB}

An interesting point surfaces here; recall Paul had said, that he hadn'd received his teaching from any Man, but that he had received them by revelation from the Christ. We know that, that, never occured until after the ascension of the Christ, while on the road to damascus he had seen that bright light and heard the voice of Jesus asking him why he was persecuting him. We read about that account in Acts 9:1-16. Paul, to begin with, was a violent persecuter of the Congregation; so while the Christ was teaching his Apostle's all the things his Father had taught him, Paul himself would have known nothing about those teachings; because we know the Christ was a Man while teaching what he did; and Paul; had said, he never received his teachings from any Man. Paul's teachings did come from Jesus, but not while he walked this earth; only after he ascended, from the Heavenly Spirit Realm. So what Paul taught all the Nations, being as he was Apostle to the Nations, he received by Revelations from the Christ. Not from any Man, he Said. {Romans 11:13}

Now with that thought in mind, isn't it reasonable, since all of the first Century Christian's were equipped with the Holy Spirit, as they were, to know accurately the Truth, and they did worship in spirit and in truth; that today the same would be true of any body of believers who laid claim to be worshipping in spirit and in truth as all of the first Century Christian's did; since that kind of worship was to come again? Is it unreasonable to expect to find a Body of beleivers today who actually do worship in spirit and in truth; who can make a legitimate claim to be walking in the way of the Truth? Living the Truth! Talking, and teaching the Truth! As taught by Jesus?

Jesus foretold that the chosen ones would be on the earth while the sign of his coming was in progress, at Matthew 24:24- John referred to them as the seed of the Woman, and foretold a final sealing of these ones would be done prior to the outbreak of the great tribulation, and Jesus was to gather them all from the four winds. Revelation 7:1-4; 12:17} {Matthew 24:31} So they are here, but where are they?

Can they really be among the governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses? That doesn't make any sense at all. Would they really have established a 130 year record of failed predictions and false prophecies? Jehovah through his Holy Spirit has led them along a path of error for 130 years?

They claim to be worshipping in spirit and in truth. That if you belong to their organization you belong to the way of the truth; you are walking in the truth. If you associate yourself with them.

Who actually was the WAY and the Truth? Who was in possession of the Holy Spirit to use as a teaching instrument?

The Bible tells us that it is the one at the right hand of his Father. Who himself had received the promised Holy Spirit. Who could pour it out and employ it as a teaching instrument, by means of Revelations. {John 14:6} {Acts 2:33}

I do believe there is a very masterful deceptive fraud going on now, that should be exposed as such, as I've tried to do here. Does anyone actually see what I have been driving at here? I've put the Ball out! Pick it up and run with it!

This world should be made to know, that Jehovah's Organization is no longer a visible Organization on earth; it is a Heavenly invisible Organization today, made up of the King, the Christ and his 144,000 joint heirs that rule with him as Kings and Priests for the Thousand years. It is now Heavenly Mount Zion! It is now, Heavenly New Jerusalem. The "Jerusalem above, is free, and she is now our Mother." {Galatians 4:26} {Hebrews 12:18-24} {Revelation 3:12;21:2,10}

19 "Jehovah has established his throne in the heavens; And his kingdom rules over all."Psalm 103:19 ASV}

No! The Governing Bodies Watchtower Society is not God's visible Organization on earth today. Never was! Never will be! Never could be! It is a Counterfeit! A Sham! A Fraud! A Masquerade! A Pretense! A Copy-Cat! A Masterful Deception designed by satan the devil to mislead many more Millions before he is chained and Abyssed. I must say, it is working quite well for him too; for 7 Million misled ones are going door-to-door preaching an unauthorized work, before the accomplished end comes, just as Jesus foretold they would do, at Matthew 24:14.

We know that Jesus was the Prophet like Moses to come. While Mose led an visible earthly Organization; the Prophet like Moses would lead a Heavenly Organization, directing all of its affairs through the Power of the Holy Spirit. As we see from this he did, and will yet do, is actually doing it right now today, un-be-knowns to many; yes, even many Bible Students are not aware of the power and position the Messiah now holds. More especially does the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses not know it. Was they to actually know and appreciate that, they would never make claim they were 'God's Visible Spirit Directed Organization' on earth today. They would know better than to do that. Isn't it too bad they are so ill-informed? I would suppose that is the reason they have that established record of 130 years of failed predictions and false prophecies; and why they do not know that Jehovah no longer has a visible Organization on earth today. Why they do not get the sense of these following few simple words Jesus has spoken:

6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." {John 14:6 NIV}

44"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day." {John 6:44 NIV}

These words are worthy of some deep thought! Think about this! Anyone or everyone that wishes can study with Jehovah's Witnesses, and if it turns out to be their desire, will be Bapized and will be accepted as a member of this Organization. But they must answer certain Bible based questions before being accepted by the Elders for Baptism. You could call it a free-for-all; they would Baptize the entire population of this earth if they qualfied for Baptism, according the Watchtowers stipulations, standards or requirements. {Probably even your Dog or Cat.} But neither of these scriptures in John are taken into consideration. Jesus never said, they way to approach was through any Organization; he said that it was only through him. He further told us no one could approach HIM unless the Father who sent him drew them to him. Notice! It said: "Drew them to HIM? Jesus never told us his Father would draw anyone to any Organization. So! The Seven Million now going door-to-door have been selected by the Elders of each Congregation in the particular area they live in. But they have not gained approach to the Christ because the Father had nothing to do with the drawing of them; they have been selected by the Elders of each Congregation, as I said in the particular area the Congregation is in. Was it to be true they could not answer the questions put to them they would never qualify for Baptism. Hence would not be Baptized because they would not, as the Elders view it, qualify for Baptism. So, Jehovah has no say in the matter at all; it may well be Jehovah is not even drawing the one being baptized at all; on the other hand he may well be drawing the one they feel doesn't qualify for Baptism. After-all it is the Christ who does all of the Baptizing now; in Holy Spirit but they do not even give him opportunity to do his Baptising in Holy Spirit; it is the Father that chooses those to be Baptized in Holy Spirit, but they follow the course of John's Water Baptism which is an invalid Baptism today. We know there is only one Baptism today, and that Baptism has to the one Christ was foretold to do in Holy Spirit and fire or simply Holy Spirit with no water used for either. {Ephesians 4:4-6}

The Governing Body will tell us that they are the WAY of the TRUTH, and if we associate with them, we are in the truth and walking in the WAY of the truth.

It would seem to me, that for all of that to be true, we would have to be in association with the one following, as so described:

33"Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear." {Acts 2:33 NIV}

Can you get any higher than the right hand of God? In control of the Holy Spirit? I suspect that's a step or two higher than the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, wouldn't you think, and the better way to be found walking in the way of the truth, worshipping in Spirit and in truth? "I am the WAY and the TRUTH!

Does it not show too, that Jehovah's Organization is no longer a visible Organization on earth, but, rather invisible in the Heavens at the right hand of his Father? "No one comes to the Fatherbut By ME?" Deal with it! Wannabe

• poppers
    poppers

Do I have to read through this whole thing, or can you tell me in a sentence or two?

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I keep confusing wannabe with wannabefree's name. I click on the thread and BAM! WALL OF TEXT! and go, shit, it's a wannabe thread...

• debator
    debator

Yes Jehovah's Witnesses!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL Haha! Good one Debator!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

GOD=Gold, Oil, Drugs

Yes, there is a visible organization. It is represented by the Pyramid. And yes, the WT is part of it (even though 'real estate' is not in the acronym).

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Does God have a visible Organization today?

As usual, I know the answer to the question without reading a word of the diatribe: NO.

• undercover
    undercover

IF God exists... (just to go along with the entire stupid idea)

He's invisible...his throne is invisible...his son is invisible...his angels are invisible...his bad seed (demons) are invisible...his holy spirit which he uses to make things happen is invisible...everything in heaven is invisible...his entire realm and all that's in it is invisible

What the fuck does he need a visible organization for?

Fuck the visible organization...just show yourself already and put all the questions and doubts to rest.

Some God he is...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Let me say this: Even IF God operated solely thru an org (which he doesn't) it certainly would not be the one that follows the GB, aka JW's. They would be disqualified for the false prophecies, wrong teachings...and essentially by the fact that, by their own admissions, they were teaching the same things in 1919 that got them sent away into Babylonish captivity in 1918.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

God is at the top of the heap. Follow the money.

There is an organization that keeps things running and keeps everyone in check.

Even the Queen answers to the Crown Temple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit