Late breaking and local - San Antonio, TX - older man fondles pre-teen at Kingdom Hall on meeting night

by Jim_TX 44 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• tec
    tec

I think you nailed it, MrsJones.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

but who blames parents for letting a twelve year old be alone for a few minutes?
    Someone who doesn't have a 12 year old daughter and is looking to shift blame onto the victim by way of the parents

I'm a little surprised there hasn't been a couple of our posters show up here to call the little girl a liar.

"Cus this doesn't happen in the K-Hall, remember??? Only in the Catholic Church.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I'm a little surprised there hasn't been a couple of our posters show up here to call the little girl a liar.
    "Cus this doesn't happen in the K-Hall, remember??? Only in the Catholic Church.

Any WBT$ problem,is the Catholics fault..

Tell a Jehovah`s Witness about a WBT$ problem..And..They start talking about the Catholics..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• blondie
  • Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Ummm... Blondie... did you post a link to this very same thread? Why? *puzzled look*

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Is this guy for fucking real ????????????

brother_steve said on July 15, 2010 at 6:22 AM

I have been a Jehovah's Witness my entire life. There is no way this molestor was a True Jehovah's Witness. Jehovah's Witnesses never commit crimes, we are the happiest people on Earth. You could leave your wallet inside a Kingdom Hall and no one would touch it. It's that safe around Jehovah's people. I think perhaps the Demons got into this man to make him molest a girl in the Kingdom Hall. Or it's possible it was the girls fault for tempting the Brother. Satan loves to use the power of sex and womenly seduction to tempt Jehovah's people away from the Truth. Surely this is a sign we are in the last days. Now that the demons can get into the Kingdom Hall we need to protect ourselves and draw even closer to Jehovah.

• tec
    tec

I don't really think that guy IS for real.

Tammy

• StAnn
    StAnn

"Now that the demons can get into the Kingdom Hall we need to protect ourselves and draw even closer to Jehovah."

Uh, I think the demons BUILT the Kingdom Hall and control the entire organization. Too late to protect yourselves now.

These people are so stupid and heartless. Yes, a 12 year-old girl tempted a 73 year-old man, so it was her fault. Sick poster.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

These people that are calling themselves JWs are making a mockery of the decent ones left

mofdc said on July 14, 2010 at 8:29 PM

THis story is a total lie to attack Jehovahs people. ANyone that knows Jehovahs organization knows that we all put on the new personality and that enables us to avoid bad thoughts so This cant be true. Also Jehovah would never allow this to happen in his holy temple. Even if it did happen it only shows that this person was already evil and worthy of destruction at armagedddon if God so chooses. Eventually all the evil brothers will be destroyed before the new system arrives. The truth is beautiful you should study with Jehovahs Witnesses !.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Surely this is a sign we are in the last days. Now that the demons can get into the Kingdom Hall we need to protect ourselves and draw even closer to Jehovah.

NOW that demons can get into the Kingdom Hall??? What the hell? Since when???

How can you as a good JW "draw closer to Jehovah" if there might be demons in the Kingdom Hall???

This may be one of the most bizarre posts I have ever seen - if "brother steve" is really in fact an active JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit