Kingdom Hall Dreaming

by Darth plaugeis 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I said this in an old post once

I was brought in the small room because I brought Gin and Tonics to a KH gathering, 3 Elders were going to reproof me, until they found out their wives drank with me. Nothing was ever mentioned again

except their wives had a great laugh out in service when I told them what happened.

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

I don't recall dreaming about it after I left, but I remember I once dreamed an elder was puffing on a cigar while giving a talk on the platform.

• d
    d

I had one last the brothers were saying how they wanted me back into the fold. I felt a sense of digust and ran out but the door was getting further the closer I got it.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

I can only recall one dream, this was after my wake up and after some heavy discussions about going to the memorial and partaking. I was a small child and partook, after my parents and the elders informed me that it was not for eating, I replied, who are you to tell me I am not of the annointed class, or something like that. It's a vague memory of the dream, but that was the subject matter. No one said there was an age limit haha.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I dont call them dreams, I call them nightmares.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Wow........

Brings back the old days....

Funny my old Thread would reappear...........

I just had one the other night.........

Brothers were trying to talk to me and getting upset because I wouldn't stop to listen...

Small Dream ..... yet Damn ...still In there.......LOL

Thanks for bringing this back..............

I'd love to hear More!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit