Kingdom Hall Dreaming

by Darth plaugeis 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

It's a nightmare if you feel uncomfortable being there even if it's a dream...... with me as I said I seem to always be laughing. The Bro's and Sis's will be trying to show me the errors of my way and I burst out laughing going No I'm fine hahahaha.

I don't dream about it much, but when I do they are vivid!! Very real. I wish I tried the laughing thing when it wasn't a dream.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Joe Hoover's trying to bring you back into the fold.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

No I never dream about the KH or the meetings. Apparently my subconscious knew to get rid of it.

• loosie
    loosie

I just had a dream last night where I was accussed of lying and taken into the back room. I thought to myslef " wait a minute I am not lying and I am a dult... F&*$ this" and made my escape.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I don't have to dream about it. I live it. I go to the hall and no one talks to me. My wife had a talk last night, so I came in and stood in the back with my son for 20 mins until the program started. Sure, maybe I should've talked to others, but I felt like a stranger in a strange place.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

BrotherDan I would've talked to you. And not the "Hey... how are you???"

"Hey, you staying for the whole meeting??? After your wife's talk, how about bolting and grabbing a beer?"

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Darth! Ha! I only stayed for my wifes talk. My son was being loud so I took him home a got a six pack and had a blast with him. How did you know?!?!?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Although, I had to have my beer alone. No "real" JW would've left early with me. I think we'd have been friends Darth.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I might come back just to be your friend in your Hall so then the Elders would definitely talk to you.

"BrotherDan we are concerned with your new association with Darth" Now they will be your friends LOL

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

When I was first new in "the truth" I was reproved for over drinking on a single occasion. Want to know something funny? One of the elders on my judicial committee later got reproved for overdrinking too. Apparently all the elders would get together for beer parties. Funny....

Wonder why I wasn't invited?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit