Since the internet is available, and and dissenting viewpoints are available I've come to the conclusion that people who really believe the lies taught by the WTBS are morons

by gubberningbody 54 Replies latest jw friends

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

It's that simple.

• wasblind
    wasblind

There ain't no excuse these days not to read the fine print

before signing on the dotted line.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Get real.

1. Not everyone has the internet.
    2. Even those who do have it might actually listen to the WTS and not read anything that speaks against the WTS
    3. Even those who do read will have selective thinking ability.

I demonstrated this in this fashion a while ago.

For a long time I was playing an game online. I had been playing this for months. Then one day I noticed there were scores popping up over the screen. I had been so focused on finding the next thing to do that I totally missed the scores. JWs can be similarly focused. They have been so trained to see things only one way that they will totally miss what is right in front of them.

And almost every poster here who was a JW suffered from the same WTS_controlled focus. They weren't morons then. They aren't morons now. They were just able to take that one tiny step outside of the box before it broke open

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

hey gubber it takes one to know one

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yes i was guilty of being controlled, but when they started running from the questions i had

it took me awhile, but i eventually turned to sites like this, and that's when the flood gates opened, and when these sites made

more since than the WTS that was it. And i pray everyday for the one's still trapped , to be able to find a

peaceful means of a way out. cause we know it ain't easy

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

A couple years ago, I read some experiences of those that left the organization at Bethel. I think it was actually Randy's experience. I still was a hardcore believer. I felt guilty for reading it, but quickly dismissed it as a person who was bitter and overexaggerating his experience.

So, a person has to be ready to face the facts or they just make excuses for everything. When something the Governing Body brings out is too hard to understand or doesn't make sense, it's always wait on Jehovah to clarify matters. No further investigaion is needed. I used to think like this all the time.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I wish the Internet had been around in the 1960's!

George

• wasblind
    wasblind

" When something the Governing Body brings out is too hard to understand or doesn't make sense, it's always wait on Jehovah to clarify matters."

That's right ,cause ONLY Jehovah can staighten out what the Devil (WTS ) has jumbled up.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I completely agree with Lady Lee ...their programming is strategic and insiduous and it works 99% of the time....and their propaganda about 'apostates' is so very clever ....

Loz x

• steve2
    steve2

So, gubber, when did you stop being a moron - or are you still a work in progress?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit