Look at the fingers on your right hand...

by changeling 54 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD

Ring finger and middle finger same length. --Index finger shorter than both by half a joint.

After reading this thread, I'm not sure if that's good or bad though

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Many gay men have a longer index finger ratio (sorry minimus).
    Many lesbians have a higher ring finger ratio (sorry Sylvia).

Well, I guess that shoots THAT potential romance all to heck, eh, Miz Sylvie/Mr. Minimus (peace to you both!). Then, again...

SA, who did what Jedi did, but then "fixed" it per dear Changelings instructions, and so comes out on the "yep, she is a girlie" side... on her own...

(And, yo, Beks... 10/6!!)

• sacolton
    sacolton

My ring finger is taller.

• chickpea
    chickpea

index taller

unBElievably fertile female ....
    contraceptive failure was
    named adrien ;-)

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

The way I heard it was on your left hand. If your ring finger is longer than you index finger you will be more prone to osteoarthritis. Again it has to do with testosterone. Funny if you look at your hand with the palm facing away the length of the fingers change. You are supposed to look at it with the palm facing away from you.

Found this site, can it really tell that much about you?

The fingers say it all!

http://viewzone2.com/fingersx.html

This one is where they made a photo copy of a hand and then looked at it. so I guess it would be the palm side. But I wonder, can you really tell it your child will have autism, of if someone will be a homosexual or be more proned to breast cancer from it?

Snoozy

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have a longer ring finger, my hubby is the same.

• Mad Sweeney
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

So according to the study I should be a lesbian with no kids and an anger problem..LOL

Thankfully I'm married with 2 children...but the anger thing is pretty on at times :)

Ring finger much taller then index.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

(c) ring fingers longer

• Deceived
    Deceived

Interesting Changeling lol

I am a (b) but never noticed until you mentioned it.

I suck at Math and mechanics and am not musical either. My Mom was a trained opera singer and a music teacher, go figure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit