Look at the fingers on your right hand...

by changeling 54 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

My ring finger is longer. At first I read your explanation wrong and got it backwards.

For a second there I thought I had !!

*phew!*

BTS

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ring finger clearly taller than index finger; in fact, almost as tall as middle finger...

But, you'uns have already figured that out, about me, by now... Right??

Zid littlesatan

• changeling
    changeling

So, zid, you're confirming the experiment? :)

• Think About It
    Think About It

Very interesting study. My ring finger is longer. Exactly between the length of my index & middle fingers.

Think About It

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ahhh so is that it Burn? You actually love and desire Obama, which makes you hate him for making you feel that way?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Well, Changeling, I've always been very talented, mechanically - tho I've never taken apart my car and put it back together again...

Did do that to my bicycles when I was a kid... Am pretty good at taking things apart and putting them back together again... Can change a tire in around 5 - 7 minutes, depending on whether the car is on flat pavement or stuck aslant on a dirt road...

Have always tended to be VERY aggressive - tho I always thought that was the result of my idiot parents literally BEATING me into the religion/cult... My brother and I fought so aggressively when we were kids, that we broke [A LOT OF!!] furniture - and windows...

But - this sorta sounds like those "Ladies Home Journal" magazine articles - "What Type of Lover Are You? Take Our Quiz to Find Out!!!"

I wouldn't put much stock in it...

Zid - who's not ho or bi, just het.... heh, heh...

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

I have a vestigial index finger, and my ring finger has spurs and an the beginnings of what looks like an eye.

What does that mean?

• changeling
    changeling

GB: you need to see a surgeon. :)

zid: I'm jealous of you "manly" talents! :)

• changeling
    changeling

http://www.sciencenetlinks.com/sci_update.php?DocID=260

It's a little more complex than "Ladies Home Journal" :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit