Michael Jackson---What Was Your Opinion Of Him?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Listen to this, he wrote this song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2W4-0qUdHY&feature=related - (also amazing to see how many of the true BEST musical artists were involved)

• minimus
    minimus

make it clickable

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2W4-0qUdHY&feature=related"> Testing if HTML link works, this is the 'clickable' link if it does </a>

If that doesn't link, now sure how. Just copy/paste the link above then ;p

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yeah, minimus. Get with the times, man! You're living in the sixties, man!! (name that movie)

This software doesn't support modern browsers. Install IE garbage or just copy and paste like most of the 'debators' here are so capable of. If you have a question, just ask one of them - it's all they do!

• tec
  • Palimpsest
    Palimpsest

can you imagine if the Jackson family never were Witnesses>?

That's always what goes through my mind when I think of him. I have to think that was a huge part of his...weirdness.

Then again, I think his entire persona was just an elaborate act. Several of his family members, for example, have said that his speaking voice was completely normal -- he just used a childlike voice for interviews and public speaking to make himself stand out more and raise questions. He did whatever would get him attention and jack up his sales.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I thought he was brilliant.He had musical vision that was amazing!

• free2think
    free2think

I thought he was a true genius, and imo the best entertainer/performer of our time.

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” Michael Jackson

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Thanks Tec!

First time I saw that it video it gave me goosebumps. I couldn't believe everyone involved too.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Some lyrics from "We are the world"

"There comes a time
    When we head a certain call
    When the world must come together as one
    There are people dying
    And it's time to lend a hand to life
    The greatest gift of all

We can't go on
    Pretneding day by day
    That someone, somewhere will soon make a change