Pendulums. Are they dangerous?

by watersprout 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• watersprout
    watersprout

Is the use of a pendulum to communicate with the unconscious mind dangerous?

I have had it done on me a few years ago and for months after i was so consumed with guilt! I prayed for Jah to forgive me and i lived in fear that

i was going to become possessed by demons. I didn't become possessed.

I know pendulums are used in spiritism, but so are a lot of things!

I wanted to buy a pendulum but i am confused as to whether i will be inviting a demonic attack.

Help me please.

• JWoods
    JWoods

They are only dangerous if they have sharpened edges and are s l o w l y lowered onto you while you are strapped on your back in a pit.

Edgar Allen Poe

• watersprout
    watersprout

LOL! Love it!

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I wanted to buy a pendulum but i am confused as to whether i will be inviting a demonic attack.

Demons only exist in your mind. However, if you feel uncomfortable with pendulums, why do you want to get one?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

A pendulum is a weight suspended from a pivot so it can swing freely. [ 1 ]

When a pendulum is displaced from its resting equilibrium position, it is subject to a restoring force due to gravitythat will accelerate it back toward the equilibrium position. When released, the restoring force combined with the pendulum's mass causes it to oscillate about the equilibrium position, swinging back and forth. The time for one complete cycle, a left swing and a right swing, is called the period. From its discovery around 1602 by Galileo Galileithe regular motion of pendulums was used for timekeeping, and was the world's most accurate timekeeping technology until the 1930s. [ 2 ] Pendulums are used to regulate pendulum clocks, and are used in scientific instruments such as accelerometers and seismometers. Historically they were used as gravimeters to measure theacceleration of gravity in geophysical surveys, and even as a standard of length. The word 'pendulum' is new Latin, from the Latin pendulus, meaning 'hanging'. [ 3 ]

The simple gravity pendulum [ 4 ] is an idealized mathematical model of a pendulum. [ 5 ] [ 6 ]%#C/sup> [ 7 ] This is a weight (orbob) on the end of a massless cord suspended from a pivot, without friction. When given an initial push, it will swing back and forth at a constant amplitude. Real pendulums are subject to friction and air drag, so the amplitude of their swings declines. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pendulum

Tell me, why would you feel guilty about that?

• watersprout
    watersprout

Its the whole dub thing of doing anything out of the ordinary you will become possessed!

I'v always wanted a pendulum. When it was used on me it was to cure a migraine and it worked within minutes. The relief was fantastic!

Perhaps i am still a little scared of what the dubs taught on demons. It's only been recently where i could go into a second hand shop without the worry of having a demon attatch itself to me! Crazy or what!!!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Not crazy, conditioned.

Take your time; it gets better.

Welcome to JWN.

Syl

• watersprout
    watersprout

Thank you Snowbird. I'm happy to be here!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ya, you're not crazy. Just think of the smurf scare of the 80's. Now that was crazy.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Ya, you're not crazy. Just think of the smurf scare of the 80's. Now that was crazy.

Or that talking snake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit