Pendulums. Are they dangerous?

by watersprout 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• White Dove
    White Dove

Or looking at a copper snake to cure snake bites.

Or holding a stick over a body of water to make it part in the middle.

Or holding a stick over a body of water to turn it into blood.

Or tapping a stick against a rock to make water come out.

Or throwing a fistful of ashes in the air to cause sickness (sounds like Voodoo to me).

Or throwing a stick on the ground so it will become a snake.

Or putting your hand inside your robe and upon removal, it's turned snow white (Obviously, it's past time to switch hands).

Or going schizophrenic while on the road to Demascus, thinking you hear your ass talking to you and then seeing a spirit threatening you to stop beating your ass.

Or going schizophrenic and thinking that a snake is speaking to you, then doing what the snake "told" you to do.

Or believing your wife when she says that a snake told her this forbidden piece of fruit will make you smarter, then taking a bite of said forbidden fruit (talk about gulible).

Or believing a voice in your head that tells you not to eat a piece of fruit or you will die, when you know good and well it's not poisoned.

Oh, I could go on and on with scary stories.

• changeling
    changeling

I was going to say: only if it hits you in the head, but JWoods answer sort of covers that...

• anewme
    anewme

I went to dinner once with a neighbor who (I am not kidding) was so hooked on a crystal pendulum she brought it out and swung it over the menu and let it decide what she ordered.

She never made a single decision without that rock.

• Violia
    Violia

you could get dizzy from watching it and the others dangers,dropping it or cutting yourself accidently have been covered.

It also will effect your wallet, as in lighten it.

• Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

Ever been to the Franklin Institute in Philly? It's a vortex of evil 0_o. Beware Foucalt's Pendulum!

Foucault Pendulum by Adrian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum

Be very afraid!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Welcome, Watersprout!

Pendulums are way cool.

Snowbird's right... it gets better and easier. Welcome!

Love,
    Baba.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

England swings like a pendulum do bobbies on bicycles two by two westminster abbey the tower of big ben the rosy red cheeks of the little children pendulums are harmless unless you toast yell happy new year shake some wind chimes & throw confetti then anything can happen

• undercover
  • undercover
    undercover

Nancy... great minds and all that...

You posted while I was looking for the Roger Miller video LOL

• St George of England
    St George of England

I always thought you did the pendulum trick when you are pregnant. Clockwise it's a boy, anticlockwise it' a girl. (or maybe the other way round)

Maybe you thought it would be cheaper than a scan!!!

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit