Watchtower Golden Age article = "In Paradise we will fly like Superman...and a Comet will keep earths climate warm??? What?

by Witness 007 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

In 80 years time the new light on the overlapping generation will seem just as ridiculous & be considered 'stale food'

• designs
    designs

What, you guys can't levitate

• processor
    processor

Nice!

BTW, the upcoming issue of The Witchtower will feature a number of interesting quotes from The Golden Age, including the promotion of the heat-sweating apparatus ...

• cantleave
    cantleave

Processor I can't wait for next spiritual meal from your bounteous table.

• processor
    processor
    Processor I can't wait for next spiritual meal

"Just a little while longer" ... tomorrow it will be there!

3 Do You Make Use of the Head-Sweating Apparatus?

9 Disfellowshipping – A Timeless Arrangement

14 How God Cares for Us

15 Prove yourselves to be Sheep

16 How to Attain Happiness

• Mickey mouse
  • miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

All I ever wanted was a double ended light saber and an oversized monk's robe.

• Hadit
    Hadit

Excellent article! I will refrain from trimming my nails - don't want to waste all that energy and have it affect my flying navigation skills. So relieved to know that the person who wrote that article is part of my generation - maybe I can glean more light and find out what else the future paradise holds.

Now I know why we don't need an education - we'll all have superpowers! Yay :)

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    "Negative Gravitation...you may have wondered how accidents will be avioded in Christs Kingdom, since we are told nothing will hurt or destroy. Scientists tell us there is enough Atomic energy in one finger-nail to propell a battleship. The people of the future may carry a little of this power with them. If they fall down an elevator shaft, they can let themselves down easy, then they can TURN A LITTLE MORE ON and go back up...no danger of falling down stairs then

BTS

• processor
    processor
    the upcoming issue of The Witchtower will feature a number of interesting quotes from The Golden Age

Here it is: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/195687/1/THE-WITCHTOWER-07-2010-Do-you-make-use-of-the-head-sweating-apparatus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit