Watchtower Golden Age article = "In Paradise we will fly like Superman...and a Comet will keep earths climate warm??? What?

by Witness 007 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Life in Paradise...what will it be like? So many questions.....let's see what "the Faithful Slave" has to say about it.

Golden Age Aug 25 1926 p.751 "Negative Gravitation...you may have wondered how accidents will be avioded in Christs Kingdom, since we are told nothing will hurt or destroy. Scientists tell us there is enough Atomic energy in one finger-nail to propell a battleship. The people of the future may carry a little of this power with them. If they fall down an elevator shaft, they can let themselves down easy, then they can TURN A LITTLE MORE ON and go back up...no danger of falling down stairs then."

Golden Age 1926 June 16 p.583 "God may soon cause a Comet to be captured by the earth...to bring about a change in the weather , and turn the planet into Paradise, where destruction and death are no more..."

Once again the "faithful slave" has used logic, science, and Holy Spirit to answer all your Paradise questions!

• cult classic
    cult classic

Oh... My... Goodness ! whistling twilight zone music

Cult Classic

• yknot
    yknot

Clayton...

You gotta luv Clayton...

Imagine what type of success he could have been writing science fiction....

Reminds me of children's novels like Tom Swift or 21 Balloons

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

Wow you seem to be on a roll!!! I bet you anything you didn't study like this when you were a dub... Can you find anything on breathing underwater and talking to animals?

Jedi Master

• undercover
    undercover

Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?!

No! It's a Jehovah's Witness!!

• peacedog
    peacedog

I always wondered how it could be that in the Paradiseā„¢ there would be no accidents - not even the painful stubbing of a toe.... Now I know....

Negative Gravitation!!

• JediMaster
    JediMaster
    Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?!
    No! It's a Jehovah's Witness!!

ROFL!! Jedi Master

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

More "apostate lies"!

Folks, this stuff is for REAL!

We're smart, but even >>we<< couldn't make up sh!t like this!

• man in black
  • JWoods
    JWoods

Wait just a minute - if this was in 1926, didn't they think at that time that all witnesses were going to heaven?

I thought the "great crowd to live on paradise earth" was invented by Rutherford in the 1930s.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit