Wierdest Yearbook experience EVER 1967 A "talking snake" silenced by an African Witness!!!

by Witness 007 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

2007 pg 234

A brother recalls that when he was a child, his family conducted séances. In 1969 he met Jehovah’s Witnesses and began to study the Bible. However, the demons tried to discourage him by making him deaf when he came to the meetings. Nevertheless, he not only kept coming but also had the talks recorded so that he could play them at home. Before long, the demons left him alone, and soon thereafter he began to share in the field service.—Jas. 4:7.

• bulgogiboy
    bulgogiboy

Blood for blood transfusions is carried about in coffee mugs, not sealed packets, (the coffee mug should be well cleaned out before and after use though) so the nurse most likely did dip the holy card into the evil stuff. She probably had claws too.

If you don't believe jw experiences it's because you're lacking faith.

• designs
    designs

We were indoctrinated with superstitions. The Missionaries were to blame for many of the 'legends' that became popular.

Who do Voodoo......

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I never read the yearbook when I was a JW & I always detested the experiences during the 'boasting' sessions at the conventions when some Uber JWs gets on stage to show off.

• designs
    designs

Isaac, I remember the Mob boss story LOL

• read good books
    read good books

I think there are a few talking snakes on the Governing Body.

• BU2B
    BU2B

WTF??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit