Wierdest Yearbook experience EVER 1967 A "talking snake" silenced by an African Witness!!!

by Witness 007 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wasblind
    wasblind

Outlaw, you are a mess, keep it coming.

• mama1119
    mama1119

HighDose....I cannot believe anyone would fall for that! Honestly, how do they not have a lightbulb go off when they here something like that? There are so many things wrong with that story its ridiculous! A.As you mentioned, blodd is kept sealed and sterile...which leads to B. What nurse would stick a dirty contaminated paper card rom a dirty contaminated wallet into sterile transfusion blood? So stupid.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Once in a public talk we were told about a dog who followed a couple that was their owners neighbor to the meeting and then followed them out and went back home. This occured for several weeks. Finally the owner was curious where his dog was going so followed him. And you know the rest....

Or a mob boss' wife started studying and going door to door. The mob boss was not interested. One day his wife came home srying because someone was nasty to her at the door. She told her husband who asked what she tried to give him. He grabbed the WT article out of her hands and went to the man's house and told him he did not appreciate his wife being spoken to like that and that he would take and read what his wife tried to give him. He told him to make sure he read it he would come back and quiz him...so he himself had to read it. You know the rest...

• donny
    donny

Men who work in Warehouses never cease to amaze me. I related this story to my group a few minutes ago and one of them says "So what? My snake talks to me every evening. He says 'find me a woman now' and I fianally have to zip my zipper up to shut him up."

• Terry
    Terry

This triggered a memory!

Our assistant congregation overseer (I guess they call them elders now) once told me he went out in service and called on a house where the elderly lady answered the door and asked him to come around to the back yard so that she could talk to him and keep an eye on her son at the same time.

He went around to the back fence. The lady opened the gate and he entered.

She beckoned him over to the back porch where sat.....according to Brother Coulter, a half-boy/half-goat sitting in a rocking chair!!

She had a collar and chain around his neck to keep him from.......from what? From running away and eating a tin can? I dunno.

Anyway...

Brother Coulter said it was the weirdest experience he ever had. He was CERTAIN it was one of those goat-shaped demons the bible spoke about.

Those of us who listened to this experience just scratched our heads and had nothing to respond with.

So, now it yours to treasure.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

More more I can't get enough of these.

In our hall an old sister said she had the covers pulled off her at night (she wishes) and that she discovered a bookmark from a bible study who was a

"medium".

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

More more I can't get enough of these.

In our hall an old sister said she had the covers pulled off her at night (she wishes) and that she discovered a bookmark from a bible study who was a

"medium".

• Nephilim
    Nephilim

I would be mad that my "talking snake" was taken away from me.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    She beckoned him over to the back porch where sat.....according to Brother Coulter, a half-boy/half-goat sitting in a rocking chair!!
    She had a collar and chain around his neck to keep him from.......from what? From running away and eating a tin can? I dunno.

There really is a talking goatboy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YpJN-4OhA8

Think About It

• glenster

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit