Wives - How do you "manage" your husband?

by hamsterbait 51 Replies latest jw friends

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

What the hell is that supposed to mean??!! Jerk!!!

It means that I have a reminder to know when her period will be starting and she is likely to be more emotional so I need to tread more carefully and think about what I say and do a bit more. Why is stepping lightly being a jerk when someone is more unpredictably emotional than usual (albeit on a predictable schedule)? It's not HER fault, it's biology and I am trying to be accomodating.

And yes, I am a jerk, but I don't think it's for that reason.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

And it's not my temperment that he's keeping tract of either, it's the time of availability.

Never stopped me. But it does gross some guys out. To them, I say, just because one ride is down for maintenance doesn't mean the whole amusement park shuts down.

• beksbks
    beksbks

This thread certainly has taken a turn, hasn't it?

just because one ride is down for maintenance doesn't mean the whole amusement park shuts down.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Never stopped me.

Doesn't stop him either. To put it delicately, I don't like the mess and he loves me that much to accommodate me.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

This thread certainly has taken a turn, hasn't it?

Apparently you think I am a jerk now. I'm hurt.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

My Husband and I are peers and pretty equal.We both love the carefree Rock and Roll life,and beauty.Even after 10 years,he amazes me w/his coolness and interest in me and how interesting I find him.Maybe we were just lucky.We laugh a lot,and I guess sorta live in our own world.I believe I have met my match.Only took 3 marriages to do it.Plus,he has amazingly beautful hair and is a guitar god.Hey,it dosent hurt! When we met,he said"lets see how good we can be to eachother" and its sort of been a goal since.We respect eachothers space,I leave for months,w/no particular destination,He understands.I would do anything for this good man,cause he gets it.We have a deep mutual admiration for one another that grows every day.Sorry,but I just dont notice the 'wheres the butter"stuff.Life is too short.Fu&& the butter,and twist one up and play some Scrabble or some guitar.He is the coolest man Ive ever met.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Apparently you think I am a jerk now. I'm hurt.

You ain't hurt yet, but talk to me in 28 days

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

You ain't hurt yet, but talk to me in 28 days

I find that the less I say the better off I am. Of course, I rarely follow that advice, so just try not to hurt me too bad.

Or I might start to like it.

• beksbks
  • notverylikely
    notverylikely

Usually I have to pay extra for that kind of action.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit