Incoming communication from Borg elder

by sd-7 44 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

leavingwt--Obviously.

Long Hair Gal--Thanks. But of course, I'd have to believe lies in order to go back. I think the potential benefits for sticking it out as a freedom fighter--if I use my freedom more wisely and make smarter decisions (like staying away from women, no offense)--outweight any benefits from returning. No need to give already self-righteous people even more reason to poke their chests out.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    No need to give already self-righteous people even more reason to poke their chests out.

Dude, it's game on. You must act in your own interests. You are obsessed with the concerns of other people, at your own expense.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Also true, leavingwt. Old habits...

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I think many of us see what a 'gem' of a man he is.........too bad his wife is too blinded by the WTS to see his beauty, worth and brilliance!

I agree, Ynot!

thanks for the insight about how SD-7 comes across outside of cyber-world

You're welcome, MMXIV.

Thanks, Jamie, for the kind words.

Oh, you're welcome, dear heart. You know they're true.

Dude, it's game on. You must act in your own interests. You are obsessed with the concerns of other people, at your own expense.

leavingwt, I hope he believes it when he hears it from you. I think it's starting to sink in.

• garyneal
    garyneal
    I'm the only one paying rent....somehow, I've managed to do that despite being the embodiment of Evil! E-vil!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zc8aiyKHnw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit