Is Proper Worship Important to you?

by wannabe 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Weeping
    Weeping

I believe Yahushua is God in the Flesh, who came to earth to redeem mankind was crucified on the cross and arose three days later defeating sin and death.

Ibelieve that the New World Order and Zionism are mere forms of Satanism and working together to lead the world into the worship of Satan and paving the way for the arrival of the Antichrist.

I believe that Aliens and UFOs are Fallen Angels and will fulfill Joel 2 and Revelation chapter 9 in the last days.

I believe that America is the last days Babylon prophesied in Revelation chapter 1.

if you hear voices - rebuke them in the name of Yahushua and command them to stop speaking to you and to leave in His Name. If they don't leave, ask Yahweh to chain those speaking to you and cast them into the abyss in the name of Yahushua.

if you a followed by demons - ask Yahweh to blind and disorient 'them' so they can't see or follow you in the name of Yahushua.

if demoins harrass you - ask Yahweh to stop the harassment being targeted against you and to chain them and cast those involved into the abyss. If they are humans that are behind the harassment, ask Yahweh to break their equipment beyond repair and send them into derision in the name of Yahushua.

Is the Symbol of the Cross Good or Bad? - The cross signifies death, a curse. Yahushua doesn't want us to remember His death but his LIFE, His Resurrection. Christians want to memorialize His death by wearing crosses, to many it's simply remembering His redemption for us. However, HE doesn't want us to make graven images or "idolize' His death. I stopped wearing cross jewelry years ago once He made me aware of how He feels about it. Satanists and Satanic groups have no problems wearing crosses, it reminds them of His death and they glory in it and that's what they celebrate. We worship a RISEN Savior, not one still in the grave.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Q.: Is Proper Worship Important to you?

A.: Absolutely, but I am a forgiving sort and appreciate any worship I can get. When it is PROPER worship, however, my heart just goes "shwing!" and I endow bounteous gifts upon my supplicant.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

It was important to me at one time -- that was when I told other people whether their 'worship' was right or wrong. Ya' know...back when I was foolish.

Now, I'm feeling much better. I am agnostic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit