Is Proper Worship Important to you?

by wannabe 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabe
    wannabe

Is proper Worship important to you?

Isn't it true, that those who were to worship in Spirit and in Truth were on the scene in the first Century in the form of the Apostles of the Christ? Isn't it also true that they formed the Christian Congregation back then made up of many followers of the Christ, and didn't Jesus promise them all that they would know the truth, and the truth would set me free? Did not the Christ tell the Samaritan Woman at the well-side, that, that way of worship would come to be again? Didn't he also tell her that only those worshipping in spirit and in truth were the only kind the Father was looking for to worship him? So, is it unreasonable to believe that that kind of worshipper would be on the scene right now in our own day? How would you identiy one , was you to cross paths with him today? Notice something Jesus said to his first Century followers, that doesn't apply today to Religious Christendom today, nor to anyone not worshipping in spirit and in truth today: {John 8:32} {John 4:17-24}

"I no longer call YOU slaves, because a slave does not know what his master does. But I have called YOU friends, because all the things I have heard from my Father I have made known to YOU." {John 15:15 NWT} Believe me when I say, you would not want to tackle one of these Boys in scriptural debate. You would get the spiritual socks beat off yourself if you tried to do that. They knew what the Christ knew, and absolutely no one could hold their ground with him. They were like their master, trained and schooled. Christ by the Father. His Apostles by him. All of his first Century followers by the Apostles. There was something else that put them head and shoulders over everyone else in the first Century, that you would have to watch out for today, right now: I'll show you next what that is:

"If YOU love me, YOU will observe my commandments; 16 and I will request the Father and he will give YOU another helper to be with YOU forever, 17 the spirit of the truth, which the world cannot receive, because it neither beholds it nor knows it. YOU know it, because it remains with YOU and is in YOU." {John 14:15-17 NWT}

Notice something here! It is Jesus who must request the Father for the Holy Spirit for anyone, notice too, the World in general cannot receive it, they do not see it, nor know it. As for those worshipping in Spirit and in Truth, it is with them, and in them. They see it! They know it! As for the World around them, it is spiritually Blind, and as you see, for very good reason. The World cannot obtain the Spirit of the Truth. The fact that it is with, and in those worshipping in Spirit and in Truth presents a much bigger problem for Religious Chrtistendom today, as I will go on to show why that is: {2 Corinthians 4:3,4} Try and gain the Holy Spirit if the Christ doesn't request his Father to give it to you. You're dead in water if he doesn't!

"While remaining with YOU I have spoken these things to YOU. 26 But the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach YOU all things and bring back to YOUR minds all the things I told YOU." {John 14:26 NWT}

So! While this World was in Spiritual Darkness, these ones worshipping in Spirit and in Truth would know all things pertaining to the teachings of the Christ with little chance of fogetting anything, because the Holy Spirit would bring back to their minds what they needed, when they needed it. They become even a bigger problem for Religious Christendom's, adherents or scholars as their knowledge increases, because the Holy Spirit reveals things to them yet future and expands their knowledge even more, so they really are, if your a member of One of Christendom's Religions, ones not to cross paths with.

13 "However, when that one arrives, the spirit of the truth, he will guide YOU into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own impulse, but what things he hears he will speak, and he will declare to YOU the things coming." {John 16:13 NWT}

So, we see these ones worshipping in Spirit and in Truth would be guided into all Truth, coming to know even future events. Cross paths with one of these ones, you'll either regret the encounter, or if you are a lover of the Truth, you will be overjoyed that you did.

You will find none of these seated in the Pews of any of Christendom's Church's, for they know where their teachings come from, and would never insult the Holy Spirit by being seated there.

"These things I write YOU about those who are trying to mislead YOU. 27 And as for YOU, the anointing that YOU received from him remains in YOU, and YOU do not need anyone to be teaching YOU; but, as the anointing from him is teaching YOU about all things, and is true and is no lie, and just as it has taught YOU, remain in union with him." {1 John 2:27 NWT}

"Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshipers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for, indeed, the Father is looking for suchlike ones to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit, and those worshiping him must worship with spirit and truth." {John 4:23,24 NWT}

Hello! Hello! We are on the scene right now, and absolutely nothing has changed. Look for individuals today who are chosen to worship in Spirit and in Truth, who have been guided into all truth; those that need no one to teach them the Bible; because of being anointed with the Holy Spirit, and that is because we worship in spirit and in truth. Any other way of Worship will not receive the anointing of Holy Spirit.

Oh! Yes! I said Chosen! No one can choose of their own volition to worship in spirit and in truth. You must first be chosen by Jehovah; Jehovah hands you over to his Son; from then on Knowledge will flow like a river, and you'll be worshipping in spirit and in truth, as required. {John 17:9,14}

Jesus said to him: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." {John 14:6 NWT}

"No man can come to me

unless the Father, who sent me, draws him; and I will resurrect him in the last day."

unless the Father, who sent me, draws him; and I will resurrect him in the last day."

{John 6:44 NWT}

Try and approach the Christ to Worship in Spirit and in Truth, if the Father doesn't draw you to his Son; and let me know how you make out. If your not drawn to the Son by the Father, you're a done dinner.

So, they were there in the first Century, they are here right now today; the question is where are they? Jesus mentioned them at Matthew 24:24 as the chosen ones. The Apostle John mentioned them as the remnant of the seed of the Woman, who had the work of bearing witness to Jesus. {Revelation 12:17} He also mentioned there would be a final sealing of these ones just prior to the outbreak of the great tribulation. {Revelation 7:1-4} Matthew in telling us about the time the Christ came into Kingdom power mentioned the Christ and the angels would gather them from the four winds from one extremity of the heavens to the other extremity; so they have to be here somewhere, do they not? }Matthew 24:29-31}

The question now is, where are they? They have to be on this earth somewhere right now. Is it possible you may have been in conversation with one of them and not have known it? The parable of the sheep and the goats would seem to indicate that is exactly the case. Let's look at that parable now:

"When the Son of man arrives in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit down on his glorious throne. 32 And all the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left. 34 "Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, YOU who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for YOU from the founding of the world. 35 For I became hungry and YOU gave me something to eat; I got thirsty and YOU gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and YOU received me hospitably; 36 naked, and YOU clothed me. I fell sick and YOU looked after me. I was in prison and YOU came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous ones will answer him with the words, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty, and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and receive you hospitably, or naked, and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to you?’ 40 And in reply the king will say to them, ‘Truly I say to YOU, To the extent that YOU did it to one of the least of these my brothers, YOU did it to me.’ 41 "Then he will say, in turn, to those on his left, ‘Be on YOUR way from me, YOU who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels. 42 For I became hungry, but YOU gave me nothing to eat, and I got thirsty, but YOU gave me nothing to drink. 43 I was a stranger, but YOU did not receive me hospitably; naked, but YOU did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but YOU did not look after me.’ 44 Then they also will answer with the words, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them with the words, ‘Truly I say to YOU, To the extent that YOU did not do it to one of these least ones, YOU did not do it to me.’ 46 And these will depart into everlasting cutting-off, but the righteous ones into everlasting life."{Matthew 25:31-46 NWT}

Notice in this Parable? Neither the Sheep-like ones, nor the Goat-like ones knew just whom they were talking to. For both classes are found to be saying: "When did we see you?" So, whatever they did or didn't do was likened as to being done, or not done, to the Christ.

We notice the Goats end up being cursed and thrown into the lake of fire. While the Sheep inherit the Kingdom, prepared for those sheep-like ones who were found to be worshipping in spirit and in truth. It doesn't directly state that, but they quite obviously were. Otherwise they would have been thrown into the lake of fire as well. It stands to reason that only those worshipping the Father as he desired would inherit the Kingdom.

One might well be thinking," how many make up these Goats on the left hand of disfavor" The Apostle John had told us, that the World around THEM was 'lying in the power of the wicked one.' He further told us that satan is misleading the entire inhabited earth, and Paul told us that as god of this World satan had Blinded the minds of all of them. So, these Goat's picture the entire World of Mankind, Locked under satan's power, with only those worshipping in spirit and in truth on the right hand of Christ's favor. {1 John 5:19} {Revelation 12:9} {2 Corinthians 4:3,4} The Prophet Isaiah foretold the time of World destruction, and he foretold there would only be a few survivors left over in the earth, after the War of Armageddon was over; these survivors of course would have to be only those found to be Worshipping in Spirit and in Truth as required, but few in number as opposed to the many Millions killed who were not found to be Worshipping in Spirit and in Truth, but had possessed only a mere lifeless form of Godly devotion that proved false to its power, as Paul had foretold. {Isaiah 24:1-6} {2 Timothy 3:1-5} Jesus as well, in harmony with Isaiah the Prophet foretold that only a few were on the road to life, while MANY were on the broad road to destruction. {Matthew 7:13,14} Just who would know better than Jesus and Isaiah the Prophet? Jesus had warned: "Exert yourself vigourously to get in through the narror door, because many, I tell you, will seek to get in, but will not be able." {Luke 13:24} The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses will tell you a great unnumbered crowd will survive the great tribulation, and go so far as to tell you that they are gathering that great crowd. Oh! Really? Isaiah and Jesus didn't know what they were talking about by telling us that only a few would survive, and be on the road to life? Are we to believe that the very Son of God didn't know what he was talking about? That an inspired Prophet of God, didn't either, who had clearly told us only a few would survive Armageddon. Over them we are to take the word of a false Prophet who has established a record of 130 years of failed predictions and false prophecies? Give it a serious shake people.

Some serious questions are in order now, that if you cannot answer in the affirmative, you have a very serious problem that needs to be immediately addressed. Are you absolutely certain, beyond a shadow of any doubt, and you can prove that you actully are, now Worshipping in Spirit and in Truth, as required by Jehovah? Does Jehovah consider you as belonging to him? Because he knows all who do. {2 Timothy 2:19} Are you certain he knows you? You can prove that Jehovah has drawn you to his Son, thereby giving you free access to himself? You can prove the Holy Spirit is WITH YOU, and IN YOU as it was the Apostles? {John 14:`15-17} That the Christ has petitioned the Father on your behalf that the Holy Spirit be given to you? That because of being in possession of said Holy Spirit you know everything that the Father had taught the Son? {John 15:15} Who in turn taught his Apostles, in the first Century? Is the Holy Spirit by gradual process leading you into ALL TRUTH as it did the Apostle's? {John 14:26;16:13} Have you been anointed with the Holy Spirit so that now you do not need anyone to be teaching you the Bible? {1 John 2:27} Are you absolutely certain that you have been granted to understand the Holy Writings, and to that end have had your mind fully opened to grasp the meaning of the scriptures? {Matthew 13:11} {Luke 24:45}

An affirmative answer to all of these questions means your very life so give all of these questions some very serious consideration, because you do not tell Jehovah! He tells You! You Listen Closely! Those that really do Worship in Spirit and in Truth know full well the only way to be performing Worship such as this is by Listening Attentively with your ears, and not with your mouth, as does Religious Christendom, as well, as many others do today. The noise they make with their mouths drowns out the clear, pure, message of Truth delivered by the Holy Spirit. For that reason they do not understand what proper Worship really is! Their ears and eyes are non-functional, and how could they be anything else but, being under the power and control of satan the devil, who himself could not stand fast in the Truth. {John 8:44} How important is Proper Worship to YOU? Do you know how to Worship in Spirit and in Truth? If you do not, I suggest to you; you'd better find out in a hurry.Wannabe

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

NO..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

You beat me to it, Outlaw!

LOL.

Worship's root word is worthy.

IMO, God is worthy, indeed - proper has naught to do with it!

Syl

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Sylvia!!..

I keep my "No" in a Holster..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

"Proper worship?" What else is there but compassion in life?

• carla
    carla

Using the NWT is blasphemous and perverted in my opinion so anything you quote from it has no meaning to me. Have you tried reading a Bible that has not been tampered with by the jw's? Have you tried reading a bible without the lenses of the wt on? just read it by itself? front to back? or start at the NT, I'm sure you will be surprised by what you see.

If you are suggesting the jw's have 'proper' worship I would suggest to you that I have never thought the jw's worship anybody other than the men in NY and the corporation, certainly not God.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Worship's root word is worthy.

Fascinating.

BTS

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Is proper Worship important to you?

Yes. Moreover, each of us can decide for ourselves what is proper. Liberty is grand.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Hmmm...did the evildoer crucified next to Jesus practice "proper worship" before Jesus offered him Paradise?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Merriam-Webster: Main Entry: 1 wor·ship Pronunciation: \ ' w?r-sh?p also ' w o? r-\ Function: noun Etymology: Middle English worshipe worthiness, respect, reverence paid to a divine being, from Old English weorthscipe worthiness, respect, from weorth worthy, worth + -scipe -ship Date: before 12th century Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit