Positively stunning.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    a tortuous flow-path
    Ok, so what does this mean?

Exactly. What does that mean?

• beksbks
    beksbks
    When the news of the leak first went mainstream, people would joke about nuking it. Now, the NY Times is running this piece, advocating having the Navy actually blow it up.

In other words, WTF!!?? We have no idea what to do here! As in this is reeeeeeeeally bad, far worse than we are being told.

And those loons want to continue to drill out there, even though they have NO plan for the eventuality of a disaster. As we are now witnessing.

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's all way above my pay grade.

Yep. I'll say. If you want to really destroy the planet with all the oil in the gulf of mexico in the resivior then I urge you to blow it up. I personally guarantee you you'll never cap it.

Like really, I can't believe people gobble that horseshit up. Get that navy on it pronto, blow that pile of crap up.

Never in my life have I heard anything so utterly stupid, idiotic, moronic as that. It really scares me that someone can read that and actually think for a nanosecond that it will work.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Monkey man, some people are crazy. Be glad you're a monkey.

By the way, have you seen Shutter Island?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Why not Monkey?!! We're Americans, we were BORN to blow shit up!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yeah, I've seen shutter island. It's good! What did you think of it?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Hopefully, more experts from around the world will weigh in on this option and detail the risks.

I think you have unrealistically high expectations regarding JWN readership, my friend.

• shamus100
    shamus100

We're Americans, we were BORN to blow shit up!

Oh I know, love. But let me tell you, keep the fuck out of Canada, eh! You can come for a visit anytime, but keep those loons out, particularly those that believe this horseshit.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ok, a tortuous flow path. I'll just say my thoughts on the worst possible eventuality, is essentially a crack along the ocean floor, miles long. That sound pretty tortuous to me.

But my pay grade is even lower, so I have no idea what they mean by that. I'm just projecting my own apprehension on that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit