GB's response to rising Memorial partakers

by 5thGeneration 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

That's pretty much their stance on everything: "Shut up and believe us! Whether it makes sense or not, whether you like it or not. If you don't you are an apostate.."

-MF31-

• not a captive
    not a captive

Waaaaaiit a minute here.

Since when did something being Jehovah's business keep the GB from messing in it?

How about the time of the end whose day and hour no one knows not even Jesus?

Does the GB keep its nose out of that?

NO

And, as for giving power to the "other sheep"--They have never given it to their "anointed" --they take it away.

Only the GB has the right to "follow the Lamb wherever he goes", while they tell the anointed and other sheep to stick their nose up the GB's bung and follow wherever IT goes.------------And that is according to page 23 of the 9/15/10 WT. (see a thread on that topic)!

This is not loving or Godly or honest or Scriptural.

This is foul play. This is insane.

If any want to be faithful to Jesus and his Father, they had better leave this organization fast--

What can separate us from the love of the Christ, really?

Christians receive the power from on high as Jesus said--Unless we throw it down infront of the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

It doesn't matter what they say when they use the holy spirit disclaimer. We don't know why the holy spirit told us this and then that its Jehovahs business he has a purpose & we just go along with it. we're not responsible its the holy spirit up to its tricks again.

• pirata
    pirata

Earlier, the Jan 15 2008. pg 23, par 15 WT gave this reason:

It seems, however, that not all who have been called to a heavenly hope, since the 1930's are replacements for ones who have fallen away. Jehovah has evidently made sure that we will have anointed Christians among us all through the final days of this system of things until the destruction of "Babylon the Great."

Problem is, with the increasing numbers, this can make it seem that the great tribulation is farther away since more and more anointed are appearing.

Evidently, they invented the new generation understanding to help reign in this type of reasoning.

• steve2
    steve2

So, if it's none of our business and instead is Jehovah's, attendees are free to partake without anyone on earth interfering. Fan-tas-tic! Watch the numbers of partakers continue to rise. Thank you, Brother Pierce!

• garyneal
    garyneal

I asked my wife how does anyone know if they are of the annointed. She says that the most important thing is that for people who say they are going to Heaven, they must at least know why they are going and what they are suppose to do there. Most people don't, she says, so therefore not all people are going.

I ask her, "So what are they suppose to be doing there?"

"They're suppose to reign as kings and priests."

"Who knows that?"

"Jehovah's Witnesses do, but most people who go to other churches have no clue."

"Is that the only criteria?"

"It's the most important."

"So all the 10,000+ annointed witnesses know why they are going, are all of them going?"

"No."

"Why not? Aren't they witnesses? Don't they know?"

"They know but just because they know does not mean they are going."

"So how do you know? How does anyone know?"

"I don't know but I know that I am not going."

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It's none of our business--until they start claiming that the declining number of anointed is proof that Armageddon is nigh. At which point, the number of partakers levels off--I noticed the trend long before it started going back up. If you have the same 8,000 partakers, why aren't some of them dying and not being replaced? By my calculations, the number should have been below 4,000 by 2000 since they are well above age 70.

Once you start using this number as a sign that Armageddon is imminent, and then the numbers start climbing again, that is proof that either you were lying in the first place or that Armageddon is actually still quite a ways off. If they are lying, it is everyone's business. If Armageddon is a long ways away, it is everyone's business. If Armageddon is going to affect everyone, people have the right to know roughly when it's going to be--less than a year, 2-5 years, around 20 years, 100 years, or much longer. That would help people pace themselves so they don't expend themselves near the start line only to find out that 99.99% of the race is still ahead. Even road racers know how long the race is.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello Gary,

garyneal "I don't know but I know that I am not going."

Here's some questions for your wife.

Galatians 3:26-28 (New International Version)

Sons of God

26 You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Are all who who believe in Jesus sons of the Father?

John 1:12-13 (New International Version)

12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

Are all believers in Christ joint heirs with Him or else dead in their sins?

Romans 8:13-17 (New International Version)

13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, 14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

What is the reward for those who aren't sinners?

Luke 6:32-36 (New International Version)

32 "If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' lend to 'sinners,' expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

In summary, what are all believers according to the bible?

Son's of God?

Joint heirs with Jesus?

What will they do with the King?

Rule and reign over the Kingdom as kings and priests?

Blessings,

Stephen

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I counted up the Deaths/ New partakers over the 71years 1936 to 2007.

I assumed 70 as the average lifespan, which means we can reasonably expect a decline of 1.43% each year.

Those dead: 14 707 New partakers: 52 312.

Average deaths each year: 207. Average new partakers each year: 737.

This gives a combined total of Memorial partakers between 1936 - 2007 of 66 839. According to the Witchtower of 1988 15/12 there were 27 006 partakers in 1936. Smell anything yet?

1: Where those dying (3 figures) exceeded new partakers (2 or single figure) 16 years out of 71.

2: At no point did the number of deaths in a year exceed 561.

3: Lowest number of deaths 122 in 2003. Lowest number of new partakers 3 in 1988.

4: Highest deaths 561 in 1938. Highest number of new partakers 10 677 in 1937

5: Nine years where the new partakers are in four figures.

6: Of the 43 years where both deaths and new partakers are three figures new partakers are higher in 21 years. The biggest difference being 1955 where there were 231 deaths to 813 new partakers.

7: Wt own 1998 figure shows 8756 partakers, 1999 shows 8755. ONE died - yet in 1999 124 "got the call" and started taking the emblems!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The WT has all this information, so has to be deliberately deceitful.

For details of how I arrived at the figures see my thread "144 000 blasted by the Math (WT lying again)" posted on January 1st.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Here's a good vid on the subject

Jehovah's Witnesses Memorial 2009

Blessings,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit