Californian kingdom hall almost torched

by mrsjones5 26 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

God forbid they should ever develop any kind of descent counseling for their members. We were suppose to cut off all of our 'Wordly' ties and then when you need friendship and companionship the most you get the Shunning treatment. You can bank on a certain percentage going nutso under that kind of treatment.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

he was banned from leading Hall activities

Illegals are allowed to lead Hall activities? I've read here before that they can become baptized publishers, but not MS's or elders.

(The reporter in the video says Orduno's on immigration hold via INS so he could also be deported.)

~Sue

• donny
    donny

Take a look at the comments section. This "Monica" seesm to be wakier than the JW's she condemns.

By monica dominic posted Mon Jun 21 2010 6:25:44 PM

Jesus did not have any reputation and that is why the Romans got rid off Him. Those who obey God';s 10 Commandments have to stand up for truth and I am one of them. I am not concerned about my reputation but stand up for my God and Savior Jesus Christ. Flag/Report offensive Comment By monica dominic posted Mon Jun 21 2010 6:21:57 PM Jehovah's Witnesses go around and tell the world that Jesus is not God. Jesus wrote the 10 Commandments with His own fingers. He wrote 7th Day is the Sabbath of the Lord, thy God. So Jesus is writing 7th day is God's Sabbaht day. Then how can they go around and tell people that Jesus is not God? They will soon find out Jesus is God or not. People who are ignoranty of the scriputures should not teach Bible. It is the Ceremonial Law and Ceremonial Sabbath, which falls on different days of the year that was ended by the crucifixion of our God and Savior Jesus Christ. Jesus said if you love Me, keep My Commandments John 14:15. He has ten of them and Sunday worship is not that 10 Commandments. Revelation 18:4-5 God is pleading people to come out of false churches to worship Him as the Creator of the Universe. He has given us a 7th day Sabbath as a memorial of Creation and Redemption and that is why Jesus rested in His Tomb on His Holy Sabbath Day. Flag/Report offensive Comment By monica dominic posted Mon Jun 21 2010 6:16:13 PM My Bible I Corinthians 7:36 But if any man thinks he is behaving imporperly toward his virgin, if she is past the flower of youth, and thus it must be, let him do what he wished. He does not sin; let them marry. Do Jehovaw's Witnesses follow the 10 Commandments of God, or even they know about it. Acoording to Bible, they are nothing but a cult.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That's the wrong way to attack the religion. The best way is to distribute flyers exposing the religion throughout the territory, and let the witlesses have bad results in field circus. Boasting session attendance will stagnate, and pretty soon the congregation will fall apart. And there is no risk that outsiders will get hurt, let alone having a fire spread from the Kingdumb Hell to innocent structures.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That's the wrong way to attack the religion. The best way is to distribute flyers exposing the religion throughout the territory, and let the witlesses have bad results in field circus. Boasting session attendance will stagnate, and pretty soon the congregation will fall apart. And there is no risk that outsiders will get hurt, let alone having a fire spread from the Kingdumb Hell to innocent structures.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

khalls are self insured by society, who do you think looses on these vandalism?

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Illegals are allowed to lead Hall activities? I've read here before that they can become baptized publishers, but not MS's or elders.

(The reporter in the video says Orduno's on immigration hold via INS so he could also be deported.)

~Sue

Illegals are not allowed to have any responsibilites (even handling a mic or the literature counter etc). They are allowed to be baptized and the Elders are not required to turn them in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit