Californian kingdom hall almost torched

by mrsjones5 26 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

There is a video of him speaking from jail saying he was mad because he was disfellowshipped for touching and kissing and he didn't think that was fair.

• knock knock
    knock knock

I'm this fellowship! LOL...OL

• asilentone
    asilentone

truthseeker, video please?

• marriedtojw
    marriedtojw

ok.. is it me or is it pathetic that you were inside of the building.. using liquid to start a fire.. and it STILL went out before catching the place on fire??

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Here is the link...http://cbs13.com/local/jehovah.witness.arson.2.1764591.html

The video should be in the top right corner

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

http://cbs13.com/local/jehovah.witness.arson.2.1764591.html

The public doesn't have the slighted idea what disfellowshipping really is. The telecast says that he's most concerned with the girlfriend he lost. I wonder if she's a jw also.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Orduno is a jw and he told his mother he wanted to kill some jws who go to that hall.
    Sounds like he's pretty pissed off about something or possibly mentally unstable.

In a nutshell. So to speak.

• Chalam
    Chalam

I wonder what set the guy off?

... It was probably the generation thingy.

Syl

LOL!

Blessings,

Stephen

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

why didn't he set the fire from inside the kingdom hall? because her couldn't go inside and associate with the congregation since he was dfd

• Mary
    Mary

While I certainly don't condone trying to set fire to a KH, the WTS itself is partially responsible for this sort of behaviour. First of all, the religion itself seems to attract alot of mentally and emotionally unstable people. When you take someone who's not all there in the first place, punish them for something as stupid as "kissing and touching" their girlfriend, it's not that big of a surprise when that person's reaction is completely out in left field. This guy admitted being drunk and enraged at the elders. Why? He lost whatever responsibilities he had in the congregation. For many JW's who are uneducated and tetering on the brink of insanity, taking away their power and position coupled with their brutal shunning policy can be a disaster waiting to happen, as this guy so clearly demonstrated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit