Adults with imaginary friends are stupid.

by alice.in.wonderland 247 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus100
    shamus100

This one's right off her rocker. Seriously.

If she isn't delusional I'll rip my own face off.

• crapola
    crapola

Your face is safe!

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

" I was feeling left out. I can't believe I read all 11 pages and I still don't know what the point of this thread is. I think Alice is Renaii in disguise. Now I can move on to something else."

There's 11 pages because this thread as do many of my threads get hijacked with a lot of non-related gibberish. The point of the thread was mainly an analysis of the mindset of people like Barbara Anderson, people that go to great lengths and campaign against Jehovah's Witnesses when there's no practical purpose for doing so. If you compare someone like her to others that left a religion because of “corruption,” concrete evidence can be presented that greater corruption is found and has always existed in all religions. Like I said, most ex-religionists are atheist or agnostic. Some are deists. Upon exiting the falsities and fantasies in the world of religion, most simply participate in an organization like this if any:

Americans United for Separation of Church and State

They never just focus on the religion they left. People like Barbara Anderson have something seriously wrong with them as Jehovah's Witnesses don't even try and influence politics. Very few people read apostate literature and apostates don't penetrate the mind of true Christians even if they do read their literature. It is mainly just ex-Jehovah's Witnesses that read it. It serves no purpose nor is there any reward in campaigning against Jehovah's Witnesses. It's like watching a dog try and catch its own tail. It's a waste.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You don't think that exposing paedophiles hiding in the organization and the flawed procedures that allow them to hide and continue to molest children serves any practical purpose??

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Well, any respect I gained for ya Alice by your apology to Palmtree is now gone. You truly are an idiot! And the thing is, you keep bringing it on yourself. Wow...just....wow.

• shamus100
    shamus100

PLUM TREE.

Come over and werewolf, love. You're missing all the action. This troll isn't worth the steam of your piss, love.

• shamus100
    shamus100

P.S.

ATJ, if you see this, did you ever buy that freaking iPad???!!!!

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Well, any respect I gained for ya Alice by your apology to Palmtree is now gone. You truly are an idiot! And the thing is, you keep bringing it on yourself. Wow...just....wow.

You can trash the name of the organization I hold in high-esteem but I can't challenge the integrity of your motives? In the real world “you're an idiot” isn't a valid response. Try again....or don't.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    You can trash the name of the organization I hold in high-esteem

Really??? Really??? Seriously???

You hold them in high esteem???

Then what are you doing here, sweetcheeks?

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Then what are you doing here, sweetcheeks?"

Talking to a human being. What's wrong with that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit